Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: How to Get Your Windows 7 Beta 1 on Friday

09 Jan 2009   #581
XxKOLOHExX

Windows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DiamondNRG View Post
Yup, you screwed it up already. Format time.
u sure that will allow me to activate if so i will do it haha just double checking and ty for your time in helping me


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
09 Jan 2009   #582
composer

Windows 7 /Windows Vista 32 Ultimate / OS X Leopard
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ramoine View Post
This worked for me !

Thank You , very much .

Quote:
Duderino


I allready got 2 32 bits keys in 3 minutes time with 2 accounts..

Howto:

Windows Client TechCenter Home

Login with WML account

https://www.microsoft.com/betaexperi...2-ww&LCID=1033

This will result in a error page with url:
https://www.microsoft.com/betaexperi...s/default.aspx

F5 this baby in let's say 8 tabs and there's your key



IS anyone still getting a key?
Also, I can't open 8+ tabs if I try to click on the 2nd link. The furthest I get is to the ERROR page. Surely, I must be doing something incorrect.

Please advise. Thank you so much.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jan 2009   #583
foxracing126

vista
 
 

hey why when i click start downloading it doesn't start to download
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

09 Jan 2009   #584
ExNavy11

Windows 7 RTM
 
 

Ive refreshed a hundred times and can get a key.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jan 2009   #585
iwantwindows7naw

Vista x64 Windows7 x64
 
 

Yeah seems like all the Keys are gone. Maybe the 2.5millions are over? I am using another fresh Live Id and even a new IP address but nothing. Refreshed tons of times and I can't get any more keys.

Well I have 8... I can be satisfied... :P
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jan 2009   #586
Abhimanyu

Windows 7 RC1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by foxracing126 View Post
hey why when i click start downloading it doesn't start to download
Cuz Its still officially not out yet.
Download Link Will Come here. Windows Client TechCenter Home


And Keep on trying till u get one. Try 64 bits first. They are easier to get.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jan 2009   #587
composer

Windows 7 /Windows Vista 32 Ultimate / OS X Leopard
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by composer View Post
Quote:
Duderino


I allready got 2 32 bits keys in 3 minutes time with 2 accounts..

Howto:

Windows Client TechCenter Home

Login with WML account

https://www.microsoft.com/betaexperi...2-ww&LCID=1033

This will result in a error page with url:
https://www.microsoft.com/betaexperi...s/default.aspx

F5 this baby in let's say 8 tabs and there's your key



IS anyone still getting a key?
Also, I can't open 8+ tabs if I try to click on the 2nd link. The furthest I get is to the ERROR page. Surely, I must be doing something incorrect.

Please advise. Thank you so much.
I need to know how this person managed to open 8 tabs when the error screen = a pop up, seperate entity from any of the tabbed views.

Adviced appreciated. I know I can do this! LOL
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jan 2009   #588
DiamondNRG

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by iwantwindows7naw View Post
Yeah seems like all the Keys are gone. Maybe the 2.5millions are over? I am using another fresh Live Id and even a new IP address but nothing. Refreshed tons of times and I can't get any more keys.

Well I have 8... I can be satisfied... :P
Why don't you give one to composer and one to bucsox eh? You don't need 8. Each one works on 3 machines. You own 24 computers?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jan 2009   #589
composer

Windows 7 /Windows Vista 32 Ultimate / OS X Leopard
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by iwantwindows7naw View Post
Yeah seems like all the Keys are gone. Maybe the 2.5millions are over? I am using another fresh Live Id and even a new IP address but nothing. Refreshed tons of times and I can't get any more keys.

Well I have 8... I can be satisfied... :P
can you please send me one?

filmtvbiz@live.com

:-)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jan 2009   #590
DiamondNRG

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by composer View Post
I need to know how this person managed to open 8 tabs when the error screen = a pop up, seperate entity from any of the tabbed views.

Adviced appreciated. I know I can do this! LOL
The error is not a popup. It is an image on a normal regular webpage. I think your still getting the wrong page.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 How to Get Your Windows 7 Beta 1 on Friday




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Windows 7 PC Sales Ended on Friday 31 October 2014
:huh:
News
Uh Oh - it's Friday the 13th
Many Christians have long believed that Friday was unlucky because it was the day of the week when Jesus was crucified. The number 13 was believed to bring bad luck because there were 13 people at The Last Supper. Thirteen was also a sinister number in Norse mythology. Loki, one of the most evil...
Chillout Room
Download Windows Virtual PC Beta and XP Mode Beta
Windows Virtual PC provides the capability to run multiple Windows environments such as Windows XP Mode from your Windows 7 desktop. To download Windows Virtual PC and the Windows XP Mode environment, please follow the steps below. For information on how to set up Windows Virtual PC and Windows XP...
Virtualization
Windows 7 Beta Box Design, Still in 'Beta'
source: Windows 7 Beta Box Design, Still in 'Beta' - No evolution from Vista in this respect - Softpedia
News
Worldwide Friday
Windows 7 Beta available worldwide Friday - Latest News - MSN Tech & Gadgets UK
News


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:58.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App