Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Firefox 5.0 released


24 Jun 2011   #101

Windows 7 64 bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by G1LLY View Post
Anyone know when Firefox 6 moves into the Beta stage?
July 5th:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Releases

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

24 Jun 2011   #102
24c

Win7 x64 Ult
 
 

I used FF3xx for quite awhile, didn't like 4xx at all, and now am happy with 5xx. If I don't like something, I uninstall right away, no muss, no fuss, no complaining. This includes my 4 ex-wives...

As mentioned earlier, why people complain about things is beyond me........get rid of it. This includes ex-wives/husbands...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Jun 2011   #103

WDS 7 Home Pre.x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by 24c View Post
I used FF3xx for quite awhile, didn't like 4xx at all, and now am happy with 5xx. If I don't like something, I uninstall right away, no muss, no fuss, no complaining. This includes my 4 ex-wives...

As mentioned earlier, why people complain about things is beyond me........get rid of it. This includes ex-wives/husbands...


Sometimes ...complain is good ..that's how we got here FF5 ..
How do they improve if you keep your mouth shut ....????
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


24 Jun 2011   #104

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by G1LLY View Post
Anyone know when Firefox 6 moves into the Beta stage?

EDIT:

Scratch that, it's July 5th when 6 goes Beta & 7 goes Aurora

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Releases
I thought Aurora was 6.0. . .
(would have a screenshot, but Sevenforums keeps giving me "invalid file.")
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Jun 2011   #105

Windows 7 64 bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PwnFrnzy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by G1LLY View Post
Anyone know when Firefox 6 moves into the Beta stage?

EDIT:

Scratch that, it's July 5th when 6 goes Beta & 7 goes Aurora

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Releases
I thought Aurora was 6.0. . .
(would have a screenshot, but Sevenforums keeps giving me "invalid file.")
It is but it moves to beta July 5th - did you go to the link I supplied? On July 5th it moves to beta and 7.0 moves from nightly to Aurora
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Jun 2011   #106
24c

Win7 x64 Ult
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by wds7 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by 24c View Post
I used FF3xx for quite awhile, didn't like 4xx at all, and now am happy with 5xx. If I don't like something, I uninstall right away, no muss, no fuss, no complaining. This includes my 4 ex-wives...

As mentioned earlier, why people complain about things is beyond me........get rid of it. This includes ex-wives/husbands...


Sometimes ...complain is good ..that's how we got here FF5 ..
How do they improve if you keep your mouth shut ....????
There's a difference between constructive ideas and complaining.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Jun 2011   #107

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

I believe this is the Firefox Beta download page. Still showing 5.0
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Jun 2011   #108

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Buddahfan View Post
I believe this is the Firefox Beta download page. Still showing 5.0

It's release. Look > Index of /pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/5.0/win32/en-US
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jun 2011   #109

Windows 7
 
 

Personally, I notice that FF5 is slow! Does anyone else find the same thing?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jun 2011   #110

Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Mint 9
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sevener View Post
Personally, I notice that FF5 is slow! Does anyone else find the same thing?
Nope.
Same time to startup, close, and load pages as FF3/4

~Lordbob
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Firefox 5.0 released




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Firefox 5.0 released
Thread Forum
Firefox 19.0 released Browsers & Mail
Firefox 4.0.1 Released Browsers & Mail
Firefox 3.6.14 Released Browsers & Mail
Firefox 3.6.13 Released Browsers & Mail
Firefox 3.6.3 Released Browsers & Mail
Firefox 3.5 released Browsers & Mail
Firefox 3.5 RC released News

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:39 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33