So how would the critics have phrased the questions?
1) I paid out the wazoo for an overpriced piece of crap and love it.
2) I paid out the wazoo for an overpriced piece of crap and hate it.
3) I don't have the overpriced piece of crap, but being a masochist I plan to get one.
4) I am too smart to fall for what is obviously a trick being played on the simple-minded.
5) I like to vote in polls - look at me!
I think I can guess where the two "ain't got/don't want" votes came from.
You know what? You either have one, or you don't. You either like them, or you don't. If that seems dodgy to anyone, start your own stinkin' poll.