Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Steve Ballmer Retiring in a Year

23 Aug 2013   #11
lehnerus2000

W7 Ultimate SP1, LM18 MATE, W10IP VM, W10 Home, #All 64 bit
 
 
Thanks ThrashZone

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ThrashZone View Post
That is fresh
9dg3SVOM9cc
So I just ignore everything, except what comes after the "v=" part?

A screentip would be nice.

Thanks.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
23 Aug 2013   #12
kbrady1979

Windows 7 Professional 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by lehnerus2000 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ThrashZone View Post
That is fresh
9dg3SVOM9cc
So I just ignore everything, except what comes after the "v=" part?
A screentip would be nice.

Thanks.

Copy everything after v= in the url, click on the YouTube tag button and paste what you copied in between the tags.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Aug 2013   #13
lehnerus2000

W7 Ultimate SP1, LM18 MATE, W10IP VM, W10 Home, #All 64 bit
 
 
Thanks kbrady1979

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kbrady1979 View Post
Copy everything after v= in the url, click on the YouTube tag button and paste what you copied in between the tags.
Thanks.
I've created screenshots for future reference.

I visit multiple forums and there seem to be a few different ways of handling this.

The most obvious (IMO) is to paste the URL.
EightForums uses this method.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

23 Aug 2013   #14
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by lehnerus2000 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kbrady1979 View Post
Copy everything after v= in the url, click on the YouTube tag button and paste what you copied in between the tags.
Thanks.
I've created screenshots for future reference.

I visit multiple forums and there seem to be a few different ways of handling this.

The most obvious (IMO) is to paste the URL.
EightForums uses this method.
There's a tut for that too,

YouTube Video - Add to Seven Forums Post
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Aug 2013   #15
Dallas 7

Windows 7 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
"Microsoft says CEO Steve Ballmer will retire in 12 months; stock rises"

Hilarious! Shows how popular Ballsmore is.
The only thing that worries me is how much more damage he can do in the next 12 months. And who will replace him? He's already fired the good choices.

Lady Fitzgerald I don't know if his replacement will be better, but I'm betting he couldn't be worse.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Aug 2013   #16
Lady Fitzgerald

Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dallas 7 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
"Microsoft says CEO Steve Ballmer will retire in 12 months; stock rises"

Hilarious! Shows how popular Ballsmore is.
The only thing that worries me is how much more damage he can do in the next 12 months. And who will replace him? He's already fired the good choices.

Lady Fitzgerald I don't know if his replacement will be better, but I'm betting he couldn't be worse.
I don't know. Bad as the bozo is, I'm sure M$ could find someone worse. Mayhap a politician?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Aug 2013   #17
kbrady1979

Windows 7 Professional 64bit SP1
 
 

If they at least picked someone from Congress, there would be a good chance they wouldn't do anything while on the job...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Aug 2013   #18
Lady Fitzgerald

Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kbrady1979 View Post
If they at least picked someone from Congress, there would be a good chance they wouldn't do anything while on the job...
True that.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Aug 2013   #19
ThrashZone

Win-7-Pro64bit 7-H-Prem-64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by lehnerus2000 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kbrady1979 View Post
Copy everything after v= in the url, click on the YouTube tag button and paste what you copied in between the tags.
Thanks.
I've created screenshots for future reference.

I visit multiple forums and there seem to be a few different ways of handling this.

The most obvious (IMO) is to paste the URL.
EightForums uses this method.
If you double left click the url it will only select the part of the address you need to copy and paste in the youtube place holders,
I found out that one by accident lol
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 Aug 2013   #20
lehnerus2000

W7 Ultimate SP1, LM18 MATE, W10IP VM, W10 Home, #All 64 bit
 
 
Thanks derekimo

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
There's a tut for that too,

YouTube Video - Add to Seven Forums Post
Thanks.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ThrashZone View Post
If you double left click the url it will only select the part of the address you need to copy and paste in the youtube place holders,
I found out that one by accident lol
I'm not sure what you mean by that.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Steve Ballmer Retiring in a Year




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Steve Ballmer to buy NBA LA Clippers for 2 BILLION $ LOL
Just when you thought that Steve Ballmer, the man that almost killed MS was going to fade away into the shadows comes the news that the brash character and train wreck artist is going to buy the NBA LA Clippers for 2 billion dollars. ...
Chillout Room
Why retiring Steve Ballmer deserves more credit than gets
Read more at: Why the retiring Steve Ballmer deserves more credit than he's getting | ZDNet
News
interviewing Microsoft's Steve Ballmer
Going all-in: Ars interviews Microsoft's Steve Ballmer
News
Windows 7 “Steve Ballmer” Edition
More at: Windows 7 "Steve Ballmer" Edition | Windows 7 News
News
Five things Steve Ballmer won’t tell you about Windows 7
On Wednesday night, Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer is going to step on stage at the Venetian Hotel’s Palazzo Ballroom to give the keynote address that kicks off the Consumer Electronics Show. It’s the first time for Ballmer, who’s taking the slot that his predecessor Bill Gates has had for years. ...
News


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:34.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App