Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Microsoft erects a giant Surface tablet in the center of London


24 Oct 2013   #1
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 
Microsoft erects a giant Surface tablet in the center of London

Quote:
Microsoft has a fascination with big screens. The software giant has demonstrated Windows 8 on its 82-inch Perceptive Pixel PC and created giant displays with Kinect built in. Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates even uses a giant 80-inch Windows 8 display occasionally. Today, however, Microsoft is going one step further. At one of London’s biggest tourist attractions, Trafalgar Square, the company has created a 383-inch Surface tablet.

Source

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

24 Oct 2013   #2

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

Seems like a better use for the time and money would be a little market research.............
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Oct 2013   #3

Win7 64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by indianacarnie View Post
Seems like a better use for the time and money would be a little market research.............
But isn't that how they got win8 ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


25 Oct 2013   #4

Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Iforgot View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by indianacarnie View Post
Seems like a better use for the time and money would be a little market research.............
But isn't that how they got win8 ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Oct 2013   #5

W7 X-64 RTM,SUSE 11.1, XP PRO SP3 as a VM, VMware ESXi
 
 

Hi there
Since in London the Metro /Subway/Tube never seems to work properly at the weekends I suppose it gives people something to look at instead of trains that don't appear.

(Mind you there are some decent pubs in that area of London - Ms would have spent the money better by having a small commercial in some of these pubs while offering customers free food and drink !!!).

Cheers
jimbo
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Oct 2013   #6

Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by jimbo45 View Post
...(Mind you there are some decent pubs in that area of London - Ms would have spent the money better by having a small commercial in some of these pubs while offering customers free food and drink !!!).

Cheers
jimbo
There is a huge flaw in that plan...it makes sense.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Oct 2013   #7

Windows 7 Professional x64 Linux Mint 16
 
 

London=Pub=Brian
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Oct 2013   #8

Win7 64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by jimbo45 View Post
...(Mind you there are some decent pubs in that area of London - Ms would have spent the money better by having a small commercial in some of these pubs while offering customers free food and drink !!!).

Cheers
jimbo
There is a huge flaw in that plan...it makes sense.
the flaw in that plan is?????

Maybe the their target market are under age to be in a pub?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Oct 2013   #9
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

The flaw was stated in her statement.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Oct 2013   #10

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (64 bit), Windows XP SP3, Linux Mint 17 MATE (64 bit)
 
 

So the user's fingertip is now about as accurate as a mouse pointer?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Microsoft erects a giant Surface tablet in the center of London




Thread Tools




Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:56 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33