Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Windows 10 Available on July 29

11 Jun 2015   #71
AddRAM

Windows 7 Pro x64 Windows 10 Pro x64
 
 

I did read reply #62.

But panic, negativism and some other factors (I am not mentioning) may resist you to believe it, still.

Not panicking at all, just asking questions, you can`t believe tweets.

I could care less about Windows 10, and frankly I wish people would stop talking about it here at Windows 7 Forums


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
11 Jun 2015   #72
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by AddRAM View Post

Not panicking at all, just asking questions, you can`t believe tweets.
Those are tweets of Gabriel Aul, mate!

You know what you are saying?? You know the weight of this statement?


Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by AddRAM View Post
I could care less about Windows 10, and frankly I wish people would stop talking about it here at Windows 7 Forums
I wish the reverse, because it is windows 7 users who are supposed to participate in this discussion. Still I will call for administrators opinion on this topic.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jun 2015   #73
AddRAM

Windows 7 Pro x64 Windows 10 Pro x64
 
 

No where does this Gabriel Aul say anything about where to get an iso from or if they will be hosted somewhere.

All he says is you can do it both ways, but you can`t if you don`t have the install media.

And if your drive dies you have to start from 7 or 8.1 again if there are no iso`s available.

Now, am I wrong or am I right ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

11 Jun 2015   #74
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

You are wrong.

But as you dont know the basic facts facts though (example), this may be overlooked.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jun 2015   #75
Boozad

W7 Pro x64 SP1 | W10 Pro IP x64 | W8.1 Pro x64 VM | Linux Mint VM
 
 

Wrong mate. Gabe Aul has also said you'll be able to perform unlimited clean installs following the upgrade. There will be ISOs.

Windows 10 Available on July 29-image.jpg


My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jun 2015   #76
z3r010

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by AddRAM View Post
I could care less about Windows 10, and frankly I wish people would stop talking about it here at Windows 7 Forums

Windows 10 is being discussed here as it's being offered free to all windows 7 users, so this makes it entirely relevant.

If you don't like discussing it please feel free not to take part in those threads
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jun 2015   #77
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

I am not commenting rude to you, mate. What I am doing that you are misguiding people with baseless information so I corrected those, and I will continuing doing it. Friendship doesn't cease the facts, mate.

But ... who said it?
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by AddRAM View Post
I could care less about Windows 10, and frankly I wish people would stop talking about it here at Windows 7 Forums
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jun 2015   #78
AddRAM

Windows 7 Pro x64 Windows 10 Pro x64
 
 

I never said I don`t like discussing Windows 10, that`s what we have TenForums for, Arc`s the one getting all bent out of shape and making rude comments at me, Dam I thought we were friends.

And Arc I ask where they got the 10130 iso from because the last time I checked it was 10122, I have the link to it too

I have never ever made a rude comment towards you and you go out of your way, not once but twice, to make insulting comments at me.

Maybe you follow Tweets of Gabriel Aul, but I don`t, he doesn`t put money in my pocket.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jun 2015   #79
AddRAM

Windows 7 Pro x64 Windows 10 Pro x64
 
 

And I asked, where are the facts, Tweets and Graphs ?

Where are these iso`s gonna come from ?

That`s all I asked.

What misguided information ?

I was asking a question, I didn`t give anybody information, I asked for information.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jun 2015   #80
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by AddRAM View Post

Maybe you follow Tweets of Gabriel Aul, but I don`t, he doesn`t put money in my pocket.
A classic argument. What more remains there to say after it?

I follow his tweets, and the regular emails I receive from him, because I want to know. And I dont get any money for doing it. I do it, because I feel the necessity, I prefer to be informed.

You prefer to remain uninformed, so you dont know the facts. Clean and clear. Now please stop talking on things those you dont know.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Windows 10 Available on July 29




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
No Windows update since July 13 ?
I have not been prompted for any Microsoft Windows updates since July 13. Have there been no updates since then or is there something wrong with my system?
Windows Updates & Activation
Microsoft finalizes Windows Thin PC; available July 1
Complete article on link.
News
Here Is Windows 7 Blog For July 13, 2009
Update on Windows 7 RTM * Posted by: Brandon LeBlanc * 07:09 PM Monday Jul 13, 2009 * 298 Comments
General Discussion
Windows 7 RTM In Late July 2009
Windows 7 RTM in Late July 2009 - Says Microsoft - Softpedia :)
General Discussion
Windows 7 RTM on 10th of july 2009
According to winfuture.de a known microsoft source told them that MS is readying to finish Win7 with a deadline for RTM on the 10th of july! Therefore they now have a RTM escrow fork in the builds now. :D Rock on MS!
General Discussion
Windows 7 in 2010? Ha! Try July 2009!
Windows 7 in 2010? Ha! Try July 2009 | Ed Bott’s Microsoft Report | ZDNet.com
News


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:07.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App