Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.



Windows 7: Office 2010 scheduled for June release

30 Nov 2009   #21

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 x2 + x86 + Windows 8.1 x64 x2
 
 

Not a bad post to hit 2500 - Well done Steve

Name:  dng.PNG
Views: 3
Size:  31.9 KB



My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

30 Nov 2009   #22
24c

Win7 x64 Ult
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGamer View Post

Well he is right
I always listen to a Barman.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Nov 2009   #23

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Barman58 View Post
Not a bad post to hit 2500 - Well done Steve
Haha thanks, didn't even notice!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


30 Nov 2009   #24
24c

Win7 x64 Ult
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Barman58 View Post
Not a bad post to hit 2500 - Well done Steve
Yeah - what he said.
I have a long way to go to catch up.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Nov 2009   #25

7 Pro x64
 
 

Kind of a long wait, no?...then again, beta Windows 7 was out forever too, I suppose. Oh well, I like how (Beta) looks so I'll be dropping the change when the time comes...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Dec 2009   #26

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by awenthol View Post
Kind of a long wait, no?...then again, beta Windows 7 was out forever too, I suppose. Oh well, I like how (Beta) looks so I'll be dropping the change when the time comes...
Windows 7 BETA was out 5 months...
Microsoft Office 2010 will be out 7 months...

Looks like Office wins!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Dec 2009   #27
24c

Win7 x64 Ult
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zidane24 View Post
Windows 7 BETA was out 5 months...
Microsoft Office 2010 will be out 7 months...

Looks like Office wins!
Lasted longer than both my marriages.

I need a "MARRIAGE BETA" program, I thought RTM stood for Really Tough Marriage.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Dec 2009   #28

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by 24c View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zidane24 View Post
Windows 7 BETA was out 5 months...
Microsoft Office 2010 will be out 7 months...

Looks like Office wins!
Lasted longer than both my marriages.

I need a "MARRIAGE BETA" program, I thought RTM stood for Really Tough Marriage.
Funniest post I have read in a while...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Office 2010 scheduled for June release





Thread Tools




Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:38 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33