PCs just keep getting smaller and more “touchable”! Fujitsu revealed yesterday
the LifeBook UH900
which is ultra-thin but also ultra-lightweight, and ultra-small.
The LifeBook UH900 is a Windows 7 PC (of course!) that comes with the following specs:
- Intel Atom Z530 processor.
- 62GB SSD drive.
- A 5.6-inch vivid glare screen at 300nits brightness (not sure of exact screen resolution, Fujitsu did not provide that detail in their release).
- Less than an inch in thickness with a 20.4cm x 10.65cm body.
- It has Bluetooth and a Webcam.
- Comes in 3 glossy finishes: Mocha Black, Fiery Red and Vintage Gold.
It has a multitouch display which will take advantage of Windows Touch
in Windows 7. It also comes with integrated 3G mobile broadband. Windows 7 makes it extremely easy to connect and stay connected to mobile broadband internet connections.
For more information on the LifeBook UH900, check out Fujitsu’s press release
I’ve not yet been able to play around with this PC myself.