Due to popular demand, the Windows Enterprise Trial program has been extended. This means you now have till Dec 31st, 2010 to download and evaluate the trial version.
The Enterprise trial is designed specifically for IT Professionals, so that you can test your software and hardware on a final version of the product. In addition, it provides the opportunity for you to become more familiar with the key improvements over previous versions of the Windows operating system, and experience firsthand how Windows 7 can make your PC environment more productive, secure, and manageable.
Since the trial software designed for IT Professionals interested in experiencing the Windows 7 Enterprise on behalf of their organization. We do not recommend that you install this if you are a not an IT Professional or not professionally managing corporate networks.
A few thing to be aware before you install the trial.
- You have 10 days to activate the product. If not activated within 10 days, the system will shut down once every hour until activated. Unsure on how to activate? Visit our FAQ.
- The 90-day Trial is the full working version of the Windows 7 Enterprise, the version most of you will be working with in your corporate environment. It will not require a product key (it is embedded with the download).
- The 90-day Trial will shut down once every hour when you have reached the end of the 90-day evaluation period.
- After the 90-day Trial expires, if you wish to continue to use Windows 7 Enterprise, please note that you will be required to purchase and perform a clean installation of Windows 7, including drivers and applications. Please keep this in mind; Windows 7 Enterprise is not available through retail channels.
- Technical details/updates/questions: Please review our FAQ or visit the Windows 7 support forum.
To learn more or get the download, please visit the Springboard Series on TechNet