Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Official Windows 7 RC Available Right Now!


05 May 2009   #121

WIndows 7
 
 

Yey.....
Hardware DEP=yes
Hardware Virtualization = Yes

but still, Im having the impresion that with x64, virtualization will run better....

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

05 May 2009   #122

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by YupYup View Post
If it is the leaked 7100 build and the hash matches don't bother reinstalling or upgrade.
7100 RC x86 compared

7100RC from MS from 1st post (thank you +1)



Official MS RC 7100 on the left in the screenshot, leaked RC 7100 on the right.
They both look the same to me..

My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 May 2009   #123

Vista x64, Windows 7 RC1 x64
 
 

no hardware virtualization here no yay... thats what i get for buying a HTPC lol
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


05 May 2009   #124

Win 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zealhybrid View Post
Yey.....
Hardware DEP=yes
Hardware Virtualization = Yes

but still, Im having the impresion that with x64, virtualization will run better....
Can't say, but there are other things to consider. Differences and Advantages Between 32-bit (x86) VS 64-bit (x64) Windows Vista My Digital Life
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 May 2009   #125

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Night Hawk View Post

As far as 2gb of memory that will still work for both 32bit and 64bit alike. People soon forget that 7 now sees a very well refined kernel and the lack of "bloat...taaaa tionnnnnn" that everyone complainted about Vista seeing!

No one ever said it wouldn't.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 May 2009   #126

Windows 7
 
 

I copied the URL from my download manager,
So for those who don't like to push buttons try this.

Code:
http://wb.dlservice.microsoft.com/dl/download/release/windows7/4/0/c/40c1e714-7910-4b38-9b5e-67fa522e6a44/7100.0.090421-1700_x86fre_client_en-us_retail_ultimate-grc1culfrer_en_dvd.iso?lcid=1033&RURL=https://www.microsoft.com/betaexperience/productkeys/Windows 7-rc-32/enus/
I'm not sure if it will work or not, but that's what's in my download Manager

This is a x32 bit ISO Link
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 May 2009   #127

WIndows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by YupYup View Post
well I dont use 32bit devices, plus you have hardaware DEP, and im planning on expanding my ram....so ill guess Ill try both versions......
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 May 2009   #128

WIndows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ChudaPati09 View Post
I copied the URL from my download manager,
So for those who don't like to push buttons try this.

Code:
http://wb.dlservice.microsoft.com/dl/download/release/windows7/4/0/c/40c1e714-7910-4b38-9b5e-67fa522e6a44/7100.0.090421-1700_x86fre_client_en-us_retail_ultimate-grc1culfrer_en_dvd.iso?lcid=1033&RURL=https://www.microsoft.com/betaexperience/productkeys/Windows 7-rc-32/enus/
I'm not sure if it will work or not, but that's what's in my download Manager

This is a x32 bit ISO Link
Doesnt work.....with FDM at least......
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 May 2009   #129

Windows 7 Ultimate x64, XP Mode, W8.1 Preview VM - 7 Pro x64 second remote tower
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Airbot View Post
No one ever said it wouldn't.
Unfortunately there's still a lot that do think that way. I guess we'll have to be the ones to explain otherwise!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 May 2009   #130

Windows 7 Ultimate x86
 
 

Quote:
Unfortunately there's still a lot that do think that way. I guess we'll have to be the ones to explain otherwise!
burning the x64 dvd right now, first time i've ever tried x64 on my 2 gigs but i'm looking forward to it
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Official Windows 7 RC Available Right Now!




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Official Windows 7 RC Available Right Now!
Thread Forum
Solved Using official backup windows 7 dvd Installation & Setup
Official Windows 7 Ferrari Theme Themes and Styles
Waiting for Windows 7 Official Release ... General Discussion
Official Windows 7 RC x86 Size General Discussion
When is the official release of Windows 7 RC? Chillout Room
Windows 7 Official Beta News

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:28 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33