Hello, SF members, again
I have some questions (two for now).
I'm a little crazy member of this forum. I got crazy disease for Hardware , software and OC, risky ways as I said earlier.
Why this ? I don't know !
Here small informations about my build :
- Motherboard : ASUS P8H61-M LX2
- BIOS : ASUS EFI BIOS Utility Tool
- CPU : Intel Pentium G620 @ 2.60GHz
- Locked multiplier and sandybridge don't like to increasing FSB rate so I can't achive good OCs , while I don't buy i7 (That will be soon).
- Memory : 4GB DDR3 1066 MHz
Maybe, I alredy asked this but don't got answers.
1. How to lower multiplier on ASUS EFI BIOS Utility ?
2. How to increasing FSB on ASUS EFI BIOS Utility ?
Someone said Advanced mode is like classic one BIOS , but I don't know to use it (EFI BIOS).
I will attach images , so you can find way and see.
Thanks in advance.