Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Show Us Your Rig [3]


01 May 2012   #1001

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

lookin good mate. nice job with the cables and i like that its got a fan behind the motherboard.

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

01 May 2012   #1002

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Thanks Steve
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 May 2012   #1003

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ganjiry View Post
lookin good mate. nice job with the cables and i like that its got a fan behind the motherboard.

Thanks ganjiry, it was real easy to work with, didnt take much work at all to get them that tidy.

I like the fan slot on the back too. Just waiting for some new fans for the front as it didn't come with any
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


01 May 2012   #1004

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Looks good Paul

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 May 2012   #1005

64bit Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Thankyou, the jump from 23" to 27" is pretty great. Battlefield 3 looks real nice on it.
I am glad you said that, because in the not to near future I am looking at upgrading to a 27" from a 23" , but since they both have the same resolution it didnt make sense to do so. Yet
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 May 2012   #1006

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ganjiry View Post
lookin good mate. nice job with the cables and i like that its got a fan behind the motherboard.

Thanks ganjiry, it was real easy to work with, didnt take much work at all to get them that tidy.

I like the fan slot on the back too. Just waiting for some new fans for the front as it didn't come with any
no worries i think i'll have to invest in a modular psu. they save so much hassle enit. ive got to build my 11year old daughter a rig for christmas so she can have mine
i got my gigabyte board back from ebuyer yesterday which is working so i sell that, my 965BE and rma 8GB ram so i'll some pennies towards my second 6950 if i can find one
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 May 2012   #1007

64bit Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

And when can we expect pics on that upgrade ganjiry?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 May 2012   #1008

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

lol pics will be there as soon as. it all depends on when i can sell my bits n bobs as i cant afford anythin untill then. disablity benefit doesn't allow too many upgrades
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 May 2012   #1009

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ganjiry View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ganjiry View Post
lookin good mate. nice job with the cables and i like that its got a fan behind the motherboard.

Thanks ganjiry, it was real easy to work with, didnt take much work at all to get them that tidy.

I like the fan slot on the back too. Just waiting for some new fans for the front as it didn't come with any
no worries i think i'll have to invest in a modular psu. they save so much hassle enit. ive got to build my 11year old daughter a rig for christmas so she can have mine
i got my gigabyte board back from ebuyer yesterday which is working so i sell that, my 965BE and rma 8GB ram so i'll some pennies towards my second 6950 if i can find one
My psu is only semi modular, infact I only used one modular cable.

I will be using 2 more on Friday though when my 2nd 560ti arrives
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 May 2012   #1010

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

even semi modular would be good lol. non modular have waaaay too many cables
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Show Us Your Rig [3]




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Show Us Your Rig [3]
Thread Forum
HDDs Show in BIOS, But Do Not Show in Disk Management Hardware & Devices
show us your dog Chillout Room
backup files will only show up if i click show hidden files and folder Backup and Restore
Changing when taskbar icons show and don't show. Customization
Show Us Your WEI (2) Performance & Maintenance
show hidden folders show file extensions thru registry General Discussion
CD-RW & DVD-RW do not show up Drivers

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:40 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33