Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Post Your Overclock! [2]


11 Nov 2013   #1011

Windows 8.1 Pro + Windows 10
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Solarstarshines View Post
@Dude you are pretty high on the Chart it's safe to say we will be there for a while

Unless someone can make magic happen You Jeepman and Essenbe are the top 3 can't get any sweeter then that

Yeah, Im not worried about staying on top, I just want a good performing board. After my scare blowing the other one up I wonder what I can do with this one. It is a full atx with room for a good sli, maybe I will try that, up my graphics and leave the ocing for the rest. It does feel good to hit 5ghz though


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

11 Nov 2013   #1012

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dude View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Solarstarshines View Post
@Dude you are pretty high on the Chart it's safe to say we will be there for a while

Unless someone can make magic happen You Jeepman and Essenbe are the top 3 can't get any sweeter then that

Yeah, Im not worried about staying on top, I just want a good performing board. After my scare blowing the other one up I wonder what I can do with this one. It is a full atx with room for a good sli, maybe I will try that, up my graphics and leave the ocing for the rest. It does feel good to hit 5ghz though
Truth be told we are ahead of the game because people still can't reach 5 ghz with the same chips we use

It's about skill to a point and the rest is luck lots of unluckies out there that's for sure
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Nov 2013   #1013

Windows 8.1 Pro + Windows 10
 
 

Okay, I have a good feel with the new board now that I studied and played with the BIOS. Still a little nervous about going for my goal of 5.4, but I shouldn't wear the badge if I don't
Post Your Overclock! [2]-5.2.png


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


12 Nov 2013   #1014

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Don't be scurred !

@Dude we don't blame you for being scared I am sure you streaked your undies from that last 5.4 run
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Nov 2013   #1015

Windows 8.1 Pro + Windows 10
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Solarstarshines View Post
Don't be scurred !

@Dude we don't blame you for being scared I am sure you streaked your undies from that last 5.4 run
I wondered how Paul felt when he made the run and took out his chip. I was scared I took mine out with the mb, I got lucky. It's fun to try, an addiction for sure lol.. one day I will get the elusive 5.4, but I am taking a slower approach now. I really am loving the board. It has great sound and the heatsinks are great looking
Name:  Heatsinks.PNG
Views: 27
Size:  256.9 KB


My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Nov 2013   #1016

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Ok never mind link works sweet looking board it's a MSI right

Has a Ferrari looking symbol now

I been there with a burnt board it isn't fun at all
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Nov 2013   #1017

Windows 8.1 Pro + Windows 10
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Solarstarshines View Post
Ok never mind link works sweet looking board it's a MSI right

Has a Ferrari looking symbol now
Yes MSi, it's the z77a G45 Gaming. I know its not the popular choice here, but I have been having great performance with MSI. Well, other than the one I fried, lol
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Nov 2013   #1018

Windows 7 Professional x64 Linux Mint 16
 
 



Attached Images
    
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Nov 2013   #1019

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

The GPU it has it's own stand wow

My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Nov 2013   #1020

Windows 8.1 Pro + Windows 10
 
 

That is a good looking card. I'm thinking about cheaping out and sli'ing with another 660, always wanted to try it
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Post Your Overclock! [2]




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Post Your Overclock! [2]
Thread Forum
Need help to overclock! PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Solved Overclock a GTX 660 PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
GTS 450 overclock PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Post Your Overclock! PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Do you think i should overclock my RAM and CPU? PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
i7-930 Overclock help PC Custom Builds and Overclocking

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:25 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33