Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Post Your Overclock! [2]


03 Jul 2013   #721

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Nearly there,
It would post but not boot with 5.0Ghz @ 1.488v bsod service exception. So i'll get the bottle up at some point and give the v-core another nudge lol. It's not good for my heart lol

Here's the updated realbench if anyone wants it https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...Bench_v1.1.rar




Attached Thumbnails
Post Your Overclock! [2]-cpu-z-validation-4.9ghz.png  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

03 Jul 2013   #722

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Nice work Ryan! Very close
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jul 2013   #723

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Nice work Ryan! Very close
Cheers chap, the 4.9 was probably not quite stable mind.
Yeah nearly but not quite near enough lol
I'm still paranoid as **** of killing my chip, I know its a very small risk that something would go tits up but the risk is still there. It's a vast improvement over my last 3 cpu's and can't afford to replace it before xmas.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by thopschael4 View Post
I don't understand that part.
Welcome to Seven forums
Which part or what?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


03 Jul 2013   #724

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ganjiry View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Nice work Ryan! Very close
Cheers chap, the 4.9 was probably not quite stable mind.
Yeah nearly but not quite near enough lol
I'm still paranoid as **** of killing my chip, I know its a very small risk that something would go tits up but the risk is still there. It's a vast improvement over my last 3 cpu's and can't afford to replace it before xmas.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by thopschael4 View Post
I don't understand that part.
Welcome to Seven forums
Which part or what?
Don't risk it mate if you are worried about it. Last thing I or anyone else wants is for you to end up without a CPU.
You don't need me to tell you that anyway, you know there are always some risks.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jul 2013   #725

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

And the guy posting above is a spammer, he has posted 7 times saying the same thing mate. He will be gone soon
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jul 2013   #726

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Don't risk it mate if you are worried about it. Last thing I or anyone else wants is for you to end up without a CPU.
You don't need me to tell you that anyway, you know there are always some risks.
Yeah i know mate Just chasing numbers enit :P

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
And the guy posting above is a spammer, he has posted 7 times saying the same thing mate. He will be gone soon
Didn't realise, They're a pain in the arse
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jul 2013   #727

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

lol Ganjiry I think my chip is dying lol

it flexes too much and something to me is really off pfff
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jul 2013   #728

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Solarstarshines View Post
lol Ganjiry I think my chip is dying lol

it flexes too much and something to me is really off pfff
No good mate
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jul 2013   #729

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

New overclocking leader boards thread now available here - http://www.sevenforums.com/overclock...er-boards.html

Paul.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jul 2013   #730

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ganjiry View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Solarstarshines View Post
lol Ganjiry I think my chip is dying lol

it flexes too much and something to me is really off pfff
No good mate

It's good for a new chip

This chip is fine I re applied thermal paste temps got even better
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Post Your Overclock! [2]




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Post Your Overclock! [2]
Thread Forum
Need help to overclock! PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Solved Overclock a GTX 660 PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
GTS 450 overclock PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Post Your Overclock! PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Do you think i should overclock my RAM and CPU? PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
i7-930 Overclock help PC Custom Builds and Overclocking

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:31 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33