Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Show Us Your Rig [4]

04 Oct 2012   #291

Dual-boot: Windows 7 HP 32-bit SP1 & Windows XP Pro 32-bit SP2.
 
 

I like how it is red inside, very nice.

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

04 Oct 2012   #292

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 X64 (Windows 8.1, Linux Mint, Windows XP and others in VM)
 
 

Nice wiring job, Apprentrice5. You have a good looking set up as well.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Oct 2012   #293

Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit (Service Pack 1)
 
 

Thanks guys
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


04 Oct 2012   #294

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

some great lookin rigs chaps and some crackin cable management fairplay!
makes me think mine needs sorting more lol.
got me 2x palit gtx670 2GB jetstream's comming tomorrow so more cables to hide. gonna have to upgrade to a modular psu at some point
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Oct 2012   #295

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ganjiry View Post
some great lookin rigs chaps and some crackin cable management fairplay!
makes me think mine needs sorting more lol.
got me 2x palit gtx670 2GB jetstream's comming tomorrow so more cables to hide. gonna have to upgrade to a modular psu at some point
Wow, sweet upgrade man! Look forward to some pics and benchies.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Oct 2012   #296

Windows7 Pro 64bit SP-1; Windows XP Pro 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ganjiry View Post
some great lookin rigs chaps and some crackin cable management fairplay!
makes me think mine needs sorting more lol.
got me 2x palit gtx670 2GB jetstream's comming tomorrow so more cables to hide. gonna have to upgrade to a modular psu at some point
Wow, sweet upgrade man! Look forward to some pics and benchies.
We better not tell Britton30/Gary.

He will be over here crying and getting the pictures and pages all soggy.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Oct 2012   #297

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Good looking rig Apprentrice5

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Oct 2012   #298

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Hopalong X View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ganjiry View Post
some great lookin rigs chaps and some crackin cable management fairplay!
makes me think mine needs sorting more lol.
got me 2x palit gtx670 2GB jetstream's comming tomorrow so more cables to hide. gonna have to upgrade to a modular psu at some point
Wow, sweet upgrade man! Look forward to some pics and benchies.
We better not tell Britton30/Gary.

He will be over here crying and getting the pictures and pages all soggy.
@Paulpicks, yup there will definately be pics :P as u said "nobody else will see it so have to show someone"

@Hopalong, u think he will cry more when i say that they were a present from a friend
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Oct 2012   #299

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 X64 (Windows 8.1, Linux Mint, Windows XP and others in VM)
 
 

He probably would cry, but I know I would.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Oct 2012   #300

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
He probably would cry, but I know I would.
it shocked me big time lol. i just got a msg out of the blue offering me a 680 or 690 i turned the offer down so they got me those lucky fkr 4 a change lol. i'll pass on the deed though buy giving my 6950 to a friend karma!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Show Us Your Rig [4]




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Show Us Your Rig [4]
Thread Forum
HDDs Show in BIOS, But Do Not Show in Disk Management Hardware & Devices
show us your dog Chillout Room
backup files will only show up if i click show hidden files and folder Backup and Restore
Show Us Your Rig [3] PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Changing when taskbar icons show and don't show. Customization
Show Us Your WEI (2) Performance & Maintenance
show hidden folders show file extensions thru registry General Discussion

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:47 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33