Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Show Us Your Rig [4]


05 Dec 2012   #661

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Solarstarshines View Post
Thermaltake Element V

ASUS Sabertooth 990fx

also another 8 gb of ram 16gb now
Very nice... That's one nice looking motherboard.

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

05 Dec 2012   #662

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ICit2lol View Post
CoolerMaster HAF XM
ASUS P8Z77-V PRO Motherboard
Intel Core i5 3570K
Intel RTS2011LC Liquid Cooling System
ICY BOX 5.25in Multiport Panel with Card Reader
ASUS GeForce GTX 650 DirectCU 1GB
Asus XONAR DG sound card
CoolerMaster MegaFlow 200 Blue x 4
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit with SP1 OEM
Corsair HX-1050 80 PLUS Silver Power Supply
Samsung 830 Series 128GB SSD
Seagate Barracuda 500GB ST500DM002
G.Skill Ripjaws Z F3-2400C10D-8GZH 8GB
Scythe Kaze 5.25" Fan controller
If the pic quality isn't much I had to cut down the sizes a bit

Great looking rig, very tidy! Good work
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Dec 2012   #663

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Solarstarshines View Post
Thermaltake Element V

ASUS Sabertooth 990fx

also another 8 gb of ram 16gb now

Looking good Solar, case is looking a lot more full now!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


05 Dec 2012   #664

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Good job folks some more cackin rigs as usual

What case is that Alan? it looks identical to mine bat a couple of things like the smaller side panel window/mesh.

@ ICit2lol Glad u managed to sort your teething issue's. It looks good mate

@ Paul nice1 chap yeah dusts a pain in the rear lols, even with filters it still gets in there enit. Getting in cleaning out the fans n everything can be a right ball ache enit.

@ Tommy good job chap. I just noticed your oard has bios flash back. looks lik the v formula was the only asus board not to get it. the new v formula z does. It makes flashin the bios so much easier enit.
I see you got an Ax 850 too. a few peeps have recomended that but i cant make mt mind up between that and the hx850.

I've got to start building my daughters this week end but am gonna take some time doing it as i want to get all the lighting n stuff done. No rush as long as its all done n tested working before xmas.
I'll get some pics up along the way

edit: not the place i know but i came across this project somebody on another forum is working on and thought it may intrest some of you. Cyberfox 17.0.1 x64 bit version of FirefoxCyberfox 17.0.1 x64 bit version of Firefox
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Dec 2012   #665

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Thank you everyone for the great comments
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Dec 2012   #666

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Ultimate 64
 
 

ganjiry, Black case is the Corsair Carbide 400R and the White is a CoolerMaster Styker

Tommy, The Element V BE case is massive and that new mobo looks great and I'm sure it runs crazy good.

Paul, As usual an excellent job and extremely clean install with the ASRock i7 upgrade I'm new to the 3770k as well.

ICit2lol, Just a flat out clean rig I'm such a fan of the blue led!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Dec 2012   #667

Desk1 8 Pro / Desk2 7 Home Prem / Laptop 8.1 Pro all 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ganjiry View Post
Good job folks some more cackin rigs as usual

What case is that Alan? it looks identical to mine bat a couple of things like the smaller side panel window/mesh.

@ ICit2lol Glad u managed to sort your teething issue's. It looks good mate

@ Paul nice1 chap yeah dusts a pain in the rear lols, even with filters it still gets in there enit. Getting in cleaning out the fans n everything can be a right ball ache enit.

@ Tommy good job chap. I just noticed your oard has bios flash back. looks lik the v formula was the only asus board not to get it. the new v formula z does. It makes flashin the bios so much easier enit.
I see you got an Ax 850 too. a few peeps have recomended that but i cant make mt mind up between that and the hx850.

I've got to start building my daughters this week end but am gonna take some time doing it as i want to get all the lighting n stuff done. No rush as long as its all done n tested working before xmas.
I'll get some pics up along the way

edit: not the place i know but i came across this project somebody on another forum is working on and thought it may intrest some of you. Cyberfox 17.0.1 x64 bit version of FirefoxCyberfox 17.0.1 x64 bit version of Firefox
Yep couldn't have done it without a lot of help from my mate Gary as the beginning was very trying with the GPU and Xonar issues. He was just a brick if you are watching G - thanks!!.

But it has come up no too bad I would have liked to hide the GPU power supply and routed the LC pipes out of view but... The SATA I deliberately kept colour coded for obvious reasons.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Dec 2012   #668

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by linnemeyerhere View Post
ganjiry, Black case is the Corsair Carbide 400R
Very similar to the 500R enit

@ ICit2lol, I think i saw a couple of your threads when you were struggling. Glad you got it sorted
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Dec 2012   #669
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
I took a few pics of my rig since I changed the CPU and Mobo.

I must admit I didn't realise how dusty it was in there until I looked at the pics, the camera flash really shows it up Time for some cleaning on the weekend!
Flashy and fast Paul.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ICit2lol View Post
CoolerMaster HAF XM
ASUS P8Z77-V PRO Motherboard
Intel Core i5 3570K
Intel RTS2011LC Liquid Cooling System
ICY BOX 5.25in Multiport Panel with Card Reader
ASUS GeForce GTX 650 DirectCU 1GB
Asus XONAR DG sound card
CoolerMaster MegaFlow 200 Blue x 4
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit with SP1 OEM
Corsair HX-1050 80 PLUS Silver Power Supply
Samsung 830 Series 128GB SSD
Seagate Barracuda 500GB ST500DM002
G.Skill Ripjaws Z F3-2400C10D-8GZH 8GB
Scythe Kaze 5.25" Fan controller
If the pic quality isn't much I had to cut down the sizes a bit
Whew! So glad you have Ivy all set and running John. If you save your pics as a jpg they will be smaller file size and still be biiger.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Solarstarshines View Post
Thermaltake Element V

ASUS Sabertooth 990fx

also another 8 gb of ram 16gb now
Nice one Tommy. I recommend you set it on something to get her off the floor.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ICit2lol View Post

Yep couldn't have done it without a lot of help from my mate Gary as the beginning was very trying with the GPU and Xonar issues. He was just a brick if you are watching G - thanks!!.

But it has come up no too bad I would have liked to hide the GPU power supply and routed the LC pipes out of view but... The SATA I deliberately kept colour coded for obvious reasons.
You're welcome mate.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Dec 2012   #670

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Actually it is on Something it is on cardboard but i guess the Carpet blends with it i guess i could get one of those fancy roller do hickies

For me putting the cardboard over the carpet would secure no static shock from the rug

Matter fact since you mentioned it i was looking for some sort of risers or wood blocks to lift it a little higher

After I start learning this new Monkey hoping to do a few more mods to make it look nicer
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Show Us Your Rig [4]




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Show Us Your Rig [4]
Thread Forum
HDDs Show in BIOS, But Do Not Show in Disk Management Hardware & Devices
show us your dog Chillout Room
backup files will only show up if i click show hidden files and folder Backup and Restore
Show Us Your Rig [3] PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Changing when taskbar icons show and don't show. Customization
Show Us Your WEI (2) Performance & Maintenance
show hidden folders show file extensions thru registry General Discussion

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:44 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33