Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Show Us Your Rig [5]

03 Aug 2013   #1231
NoN

Windows 7 Professional SP1 - x64 [Non-UEFI Boot]
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kbrady1979 View Post
The Bitfenix extensions are really nice as well. If I had seen them first, I probably would have went with them. I've seen them in person and they are just as good as the NZXT or better. Their braided sleeving is really nice.
Yes they're sleeved in a smoother material, but it comes with the double of the price, so if you want the all set...it might add quite a few !


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
03 Aug 2013   #1232
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NoN View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kbrady1979 View Post
The Bitfenix extensions are really nice as well. If I had seen them first, I probably would have went with them. I've seen them in person and they are just as good as the NZXT or better. Their braided sleeving is really nice.
Yes they're sleeved in a smoother material, but it comes with the double of the price, so if you want the all set...it might add quite a few !
It's all good fun, and modding and upgrading PC's is a lot cheaper than my last hobby (Cars), I spent quite a few 1000 getting a car to 400bhp a few years back, it was fun to drive but the running costs were quite heavy.

Then my first Daughter was born, I had to ditch the car as we needed baby stuff

Then I got into PC's instead.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Aug 2013   #1233
NoN

Windows 7 Professional SP1 - x64 [Non-UEFI Boot]
 
 

Nice story!

I lost my driving license in june 2006...never get back since (i'm damn MOPED now!) and economized 1000 and 1000euros.

I far prefer my rig now and bad luck for the fines!!!!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

03 Aug 2013   #1234
kbrady1979

Windows 7 Professional 64bit SP1
 
 

Ugh, cars will break a fella. My first engine build when I was 15 was several times what I have in this computer.....and it went through a few "upgrades" in it's lifetime. Nothing fun is cheap
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Aug 2013   #1235
ganjiry

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

They look loads better enit chap. nice1
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Aug 2013   #1236
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ganjiry View Post
They look loads better enit chap. nice1
Thanks Ryan, it will look a whole lot better again when I get the new case, I am looking forward to that, it will be a few hours work but I will enjoy doing it and thanks to Juan I know how nice they 'can' look.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Aug 2013   #1237
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Funny, you mention cars, and all the money spent and I can better understand your disease enthusiasm for modding your PCs. I can't imagine the countless hours I spent under the hood, or laying under my car. And getting a few horses more was never easy or cheap. A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Aug 2013   #1238
ganjiry

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Thanks Ryan, it will look a whole lot better again when I get the new case, I am looking forward to that, it will be a few hours work but I will enjoy doing it and thanks to Juan I know how nice they 'can' look.
Nice chap, Yeah the switch can be made to look proper nice enit. No doubt we'll get some pic's
My next upgrade is a case too lol, I'm going to save for the Corsair Air 540 after crimbo.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Funny, you mention cars, and all the money spent and I can better understand your disease enthusiasm for modding your PCs. I can't imagine the countless hours I spent under the hood, or laying under my car. And getting a few horses more was never easy or cheap. A Guy
I used to be the same before i got stuck in the house, Me and my mate were always building car's that the police couldn't catch or just fixing other people's. The last thing i ever pictured myself doing was building pc's.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Aug 2013   #1239
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ganjiry View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Thanks Ryan, it will look a whole lot better again when I get the new case, I am looking forward to that, it will be a few hours work but I will enjoy doing it and thanks to Juan I know how nice they 'can' look.
Nice chap, Yeah the switch can be made to look proper nice enit. No doubt we'll get some pic's
My next upgrade is a case too lol, I'm going to save for the Corsair Air 540 after crimbo.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Funny, you mention cars, and all the money spent and I can better understand your disease enthusiasm for modding your PCs. I can't imagine the countless hours I spent under the hood, or laying under my car. And getting a few horses more was never easy or cheap. A Guy
I used to be the same before i got stuck in the house, Me and my mate were always building car's that the police couldn't catch or just fixing other people's. The last thing i ever pictured myself doing was building pc's.
The Air 540 is certainly an interesting looking case Ryan, I found this review for you, you may have already seen it, but it gives a few good pictures of it.

Corsair Carbide Air 540 Review | bit-tech.net
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Aug 2013   #1240
ganjiry

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
The Air 540 is certainly an interesting looking case Ryan, I found this review for you, you may have already seen it, but it gives a few good pictures of it.

Corsair Carbide Air 540 Review | bit-tech.net
Yeah it's different enit chap
I had seen that review but thanks for the link anyway
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Show Us Your Rig [5]




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Show Us Your Rig [8]
Spring is on and is beautifully sunny, flowered trees are green and diffuse their scents...:) My desk is lightened by...
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Subfolders does not show in OWA, but show in Outlook.
Hi! Running server 2008 with exchange server. The user is using both OWA webmail and local Outlook. User got multiple inbox's to access, 1 personal and 2 for the company. The personal one got subfolders which shows in OWA, but the problem is the other folders. They are only needed by this 1...
Microsoft Office
HDDs Show in BIOS, But Do Not Show in Disk Management
Hello, A newbie here that just completed a first-time new Win7 PC build. Successful installation of Win7 Pro on WD 600GB 10000 system drive. Went back and installed 4 additional HDD. (2) WD Caviar Black 1TB 7200 RPM and (2) WD Caviar 7200 500GB HDD from XP system that were used for storage. ...
Hardware & Devices
Show us your Wig
:haha:
Chillout Room
backup files will only show up if i click show hidden files and folder
Hey Guys, I cannot find a soultion to this problem. I was using my desktop like normal then an error came up saying that there was a hdd failure, and that i needed to scan for errors. all my files disappeared and only this error would come up. There would be hundreds of the same msg spamed on my...
Backup and Restore
show hidden folders show file extensions thru registry
I am trying to setup a default user or machine setup for how win7 handles folder view options. I want show hidden folders to be set to on for all users and the hide extensions for know file types to be unchecked or turned off ffor all users (so extensions show) I have located them in the registry...
General Discussion


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:37.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App