Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Show Us Your Rig [5]

26 Sep 2013   #1841
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

That looks Great boogieboy, very nice mate!


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
26 Sep 2013   #1842
ganjiry

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

I nearly said where are the internal pic in the previous post
That looks proper smart mate, Very nice rig
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Sep 2013   #1843
boogieboy

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ganjiry View Post
I nearly said where are the internal pic in the previous post
That looks proper smart mate, Very nice rig
Thanks once again ganjiry

Thanks Alan and Paul

when I put my case on the carpeted floor the first thing came in my mind that PSU and it's cooling fan is facing right under the surface to pull the air in from out so I didn't even turned it on and took the measurement of the case and went straight to the glass shop and bought it and returned, placed it on the floor and put the rig right on the top
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

26 Sep 2013   #1844
linnemeyerhere

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Ultimate 64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boogieboy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ganjiry View Post
I nearly said where are the internal pic in the previous post
That looks proper smart mate, Very nice rig
Thanks once again ganjiry

Thanks Alan and Paul

when I put my case on the carpeted floor the first thing came in my mind that PSU and it's cooling fan is facing right under the surface to pull the air in from out so I didn't even turned it on and took the measurement of the case and went straight to the glass shop and bought it and returned, placed it on the floor and put the rig right on the top
That's exactly why I use a stand with wheels and then also have my PSU pulling case air.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Sep 2013   #1845
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Great setup Bilal, the Lamptron fan control looks nice on the front.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Sep 2013   #1846
boogieboy

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

Thanks Gary and yes Alan now it means we are in the same boat then
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Sep 2013   #1847
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Well after a long time thinking about what color case lights to go for, I couldn't decide. So I just ordered this - HUE - NZXT

Now I can chose whatever color I like whenever I like

It's being delivered Saturday.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Sep 2013   #1848
Lady Fitzgerald

Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
 
 

While a hard surface will reduce the amount of dust being sucked up and increase the amount of air that can be pulled in, being that close to the floor will cause it to suck up more dust simply there is more dust down there, no matter how clean one's house is. Putting the rig higher off the floor, even a foot or two, would be much better but I understand that it may not be an option. Just clean the rig out more often and, if the PSU air intake isn't filtered, get a magnetic filter to slap under the case and clean it frequently.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Sep 2013   #1849
Lady Fitzgerald

Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Well after a long time thinking about what color case lights to go for, I couldn't decide. So I just ordered this - HUE - NZXT

Now I can chose whatever color I like whenever I like

It's being delivered Saturday.
That looks wicked cool! Pity the controller eats up a full 5.25" bay.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Sep 2013   #1850
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Well after a long time thinking about what color case lights to go for, I couldn't decide. So I just ordered this - HUE - NZXT

Now I can chose whatever color I like whenever I like

It's being delivered Saturday.
That looks wicked cool! Pity the controller eats up a full 5.25" bay.
It does look pretty smart doesn't it, I especially like the fact you can control the brightness.

All my 5.25" Bays are empty right now Lady F, so it's fine for me.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Show Us Your Rig [5]




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Show Us Your Rig [8]
Spring is on and is beautifully sunny, flowered trees are green and diffuse their scents...:) My desk is lightened by...
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Subfolders does not show in OWA, but show in Outlook.
Hi! Running server 2008 with exchange server. The user is using both OWA webmail and local Outlook. User got multiple inbox's to access, 1 personal and 2 for the company. The personal one got subfolders which shows in OWA, but the problem is the other folders. They are only needed by this 1...
Microsoft Office
HDDs Show in BIOS, But Do Not Show in Disk Management
Hello, A newbie here that just completed a first-time new Win7 PC build. Successful installation of Win7 Pro on WD 600GB 10000 system drive. Went back and installed 4 additional HDD. (2) WD Caviar Black 1TB 7200 RPM and (2) WD Caviar 7200 500GB HDD from XP system that were used for storage. ...
Hardware & Devices
Show us your Wig
:haha:
Chillout Room
backup files will only show up if i click show hidden files and folder
Hey Guys, I cannot find a soultion to this problem. I was using my desktop like normal then an error came up saying that there was a hdd failure, and that i needed to scan for errors. all my files disappeared and only this error would come up. There would be hundreds of the same msg spamed on my...
Backup and Restore
show hidden folders show file extensions thru registry
I am trying to setup a default user or machine setup for how win7 handles folder view options. I want show hidden folders to be set to on for all users and the hide extensions for know file types to be unchecked or turned off ffor all users (so extensions show) I have located them in the registry...
General Discussion


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:02.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App