Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Official Seven Forums Overclock Leader boards

13 Jul 2013   #111
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Good one Doug. I'm still on the list, amazing. A Guy


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
13 Jul 2013   #112
Solarstarshines

Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Good one Doug. I'm still on the list, amazing. A Guy
Those are some strong overclocks boys i'm not inclined to do anymore as of now but when I do muahahahaa
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jul 2013   #113
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kbrady1979 View Post
I will get a dedicated card soon enough, but the HD 4000 graphics play the games I like to play @ 1080p very well.....so there is just no need atm.
I am sure I remember you saying that over a year ago
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

14 Jul 2013   #114
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

It takes dedication...

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jul 2013   #115
essenbe

Windows 7 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Pro X64/Linux Mint
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
It takes dedication...

A Guy
And money
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jul 2013   #116
Dude

Windows 10 Pro X64
 
 

Sorry Kelly, did not intend to unleash the hounds. My intent was to reiterate how good intel HD graphics are. I have a lower version than you, I have the 2500. I can play COD MW2 with it

My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jul 2013   #117
kbrady1979

Windows 7 Professional 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dude View Post
Sorry Kelly, did not intend to unleash the hounds. My intent was to reiterate how good intel HD graphics are. I have a lower version than you, I have the 2500. I can play COD MW2 with it

It's not a problem Doug. Paul was just joking with me because of a conversation we had months ago where I had mentioned getting the same Nvidia card he used to own, then I said I was going to wait for the new line. Here we are months later and I still haven't gotten around to getting a card. I don't play any high end games that require a card to run, so I'm happy with my graphics at the moment. The HD 4000 graphics really surprised me with what you could do with them for sure! I've had more of a need for storage than graphics cards, so that is where I put the money. I'll be looking out for the next time the Seagate 4TB drives go on sale
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jul 2013   #118
essenbe

Windows 7 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Pro X64/Linux Mint
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kbrady1979 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dude View Post
Sorry Kelly, did not intend to unleash the hounds. My intent was to reiterate how good intel HD graphics are. I have a lower version than you, I have the 2500. I can play COD MW2 with it

It's not a problem Doug. Paul was just joking with me because of a conversation we had months ago where I had mentioned getting the same Nvidia card he used to own, then I said I was going to wait for the new line. Here we are months later and I still haven't gotten around to getting a card. I don't play any high end games that require a card to run, so I'm happy with my graphics at the moment. The HD 4000 graphics really surprised me with what you could do with them for sure! I've had more of a need for storage than graphics cards, so that is where I put the money. I'll be looking out for the next time the Seagate 4TB drives go on sale
If you are a suscriber, on sale until midnight tonite

Official Seven Forums Overclock Leader boards-drive.jpg


My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Jul 2013   #119
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Quick question, does the overclock have to be stable in Prime for 3 hours+?
I may have hit 4.24 GHz stable for about 2 hours in Prime95 until it BSODs. Will post validation soon
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Jul 2013   #120
essenbe

Windows 7 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Pro X64/Linux Mint
 
 

Dom, the last I heard, it only has to be stable long enough to get a validation.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Official Seven Forums Overclock Leader boards




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Official Seven Forums Overclock Leader boards [2]
continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/pc-custom-builds-overclocking/296084-official-seven-forums-overclock-leader-boards.html Updated ;) 0Agh2tKEY2ibedHNZcjRRZUpfUnc0OVNkY0tyTjFpb3c
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Home Security Shootout: Which Watchdog is Leader of the Pack?
Read more at: Maximum PC | Home Security Shootout: Which Watchdog is Leader of the Pack?
Chillout Room
Apple the new world leader in software insecurity
Source - Apple the new world leader in software insecurity
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:56.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App