Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Official Seven Forums Overclock Leader boards

13 Sep 2013   #1211
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Updated.




My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
13 Sep 2013   #1212
ganjiry

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
Sorry Paul, but I just had to do it for this one.

Attachment 285698

CPU-Z Validator 3.1
lmao! you couldn't stop yourself
Very nice oc there Steve

I doubt Paul will try to beat that untill he has his new chip in hand to fall back on
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Sep 2013   #1213
N00berG00ber

Windows 10 Pro
 
 

Holy crap! 5.5!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

13 Sep 2013   #1214
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ganjiry View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
Sorry Paul, but I just had to do it for this one.

Attachment 285698

CPU-Z Validator 3.1
lmao! you couldn't stop yourself
Very nice oc there Steve

I doubt Paul will try to beat that untill he has his new chip in hand to fall back on
Nar, no way I can beat that mate, it's too high for me. I will admit defeat
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Sep 2013   #1215
ganjiry

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Nar, no way I can beat that mate, it's too high for me. I will admit defeat
I don't blame you mate
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Sep 2013   #1216
Dude

Windows 10 Pro X64
 
 

I think Steve will hold it for quite some time. I can hit 5.3 pretty easy, but as I bump up cpu-z stops reading my voltage right for some reason. Here is a slight bump over 5.3

Official Seven Forums Overclock Leader boards-5.310.png


My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Sep 2013   #1217
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dude View Post
I think Steve will hold it for quite some time. I can hit 5.3 pretty easy, but as I bump up cpu-z stops reading my voltage right for some reason. Here is a slight bump over 5.3

Attachment 285756
Obviously that is not as high as your last OC Doug so I don't need to edit the leaderboard.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Sep 2013   #1218
Dude

Windows 10 Pro X64
 
 

Yes, it was more about the voltage reading. At least it didn't have the big red question mark
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Sep 2013   #1219
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dude View Post
Yes, it was more about the voltage reading. At least it didn't have the big red question mark
Lol true!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Sep 2013   #1220
essenbe

Windows 7 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Pro X64/Linux Mint
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ganjiry View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
Sorry Paul, but I just had to do it for this one.

Attachment 285698

CPU-Z Validator 3.1
lmao! you couldn't stop yourself
Very nice oc there Steve

I doubt Paul will try to beat that untill he has his new chip in hand to fall back on
Nar, no way I can beat that mate, it's too high for me. I will admit defeat
Sorry, Paul but I just couldn't pass up posting that one. Although, I'll admit I believe it was a fluke. None of the numbers on cpuz were what I put in. It just happened, but I'm not complaining, I'll gladly take it. But Ryan, I do believe I can stop myself now. When I saw those numbers, it scared the crap out of me, but not so much I couldn't push the validate button. I was kind of like
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Official Seven Forums Overclock Leader boards




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Official Seven Forums Overclock Leader boards [2]
continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/pc-custom-builds-overclocking/296084-official-seven-forums-overclock-leader-boards.html Updated ;) 0Agh2tKEY2ibedHNZcjRRZUpfUnc0OVNkY0tyTjFpb3c
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Home Security Shootout: Which Watchdog is Leader of the Pack?
Read more at: Maximum PC | Home Security Shootout: Which Watchdog is Leader of the Pack?
Chillout Room
Apple the new world leader in software insecurity
Source - Apple the new world leader in software insecurity
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:39.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App