Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Official Seven Forums Overclock Leader boards

28 Sep 2013   #1641
Layback Bear

Windows 7 Pro. 64/SP-1
 
 

Just a thought.
Bill could you try unhooking all drives except the C drive.
Unhook everything usb and sata that is not necessary.

Any thing that has a split second power to ground short could cause your bios to go to default. It can act like a motherboard jumper to clear bios.

A funky power supply can do the same thing.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
28 Sep 2013   #1642
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Thanks Guys, back on the PC with the reset BIOS and re-imaged. Will see how it goes. A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Sep 2013   #1643
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Good luck Bill, I hate to know someone has to use an iPad.
173 posts since an OC was posted.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

29 Sep 2013   #1644
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Been OK so far (fingers crossed). I lost my OC for now though If it continues to work, I'll reenable it, and maybe go a bit more. A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Sep 2013   #1645
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Maybe my genie has cursed you Bill. I sure hope your machine works as it should.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Sep 2013   #1646
ganjiry

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Been OK so far (fingers crossed). I lost my OC for now though If it continues to work, I'll reenable it, and maybe go a bit more. A Guy
Good luck Bill, I hope you get it sorted mate

Just incase any of you lad's would like to play there is a new challenge starting in the R.O.G forum. not the usual though as it's in 2 person teams 1 Intel and 1 AMD per team
Some of the Intel lot over there are going to be really happy about this one
2013 Autumn Folly
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Sep 2013   #1647
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Good luck Bill, I hate to know someone has to use an iPad.
173 posts since an OC was posted.
Isn't that the norm on this thread At least it's computer related this time lol.


Good luck Bill, I hope you have/get it sorted without too much trouble my friend.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Sep 2013   #1648
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ganjiry View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Been OK so far (fingers crossed). I lost my OC for now though If it continues to work, I'll reenable it, and maybe go a bit more. A Guy
Good luck Bill, I hope you get it sorted mate

Just incase any of you lad's would like to play there is a new challenge starting in the R.O.G forum. not the usual though as it's in 2 person teams 1 Intel and 1 AMD per team
Some of the Intel lot over there are going to be really happy about this one
2013 Autumn Folly
Looks interesting Ryan, do you have a team mate yet? I will have a good look at it tomorrow.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Sep 2013   #1649
ganjiry

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ganjiry View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Been OK so far (fingers crossed). I lost my OC for now though If it continues to work, I'll reenable it, and maybe go a bit more. A Guy
Good luck Bill, I hope you get it sorted mate

Just incase any of you lad's would like to play there is a new challenge starting in the R.O.G forum. not the usual though as it's in 2 person teams 1 Intel and 1 AMD per team
Some of the Intel lot over there are going to be really happy about this one
2013 Autumn Folly
Looks interesting Ryan, do you have a team mate yet? I will have a good look at it tomorrow.
Yeah it should be fun mate, I was trying to avoid this one as it was suggested that Intel/AMD team up a for this a couple of months ago and some of the Intel crowd didn't like the idea of being held back by AMD chips.
Avoiding it didn't happen though as i woke up to team mate request pm's this morn lol. I kept a low profile but peeps were steered to the realbench leaderboard where i got spotted
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Sep 2013   #1650
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

If you already have a team mate I won't bother as I don't think I know anyone well enough on here with an AMD chip to take part, and I certainly don't know any one over at ROG.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Official Seven Forums Overclock Leader boards




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Official Seven Forums Overclock Leader boards [2]
continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/pc-custom-builds-overclocking/296084-official-seven-forums-overclock-leader-boards.html Updated ;) 0Agh2tKEY2ibedHNZcjRRZUpfUnc0OVNkY0tyTjFpb3c
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Home Security Shootout: Which Watchdog is Leader of the Pack?
Read more at: Maximum PC | Home Security Shootout: Which Watchdog is Leader of the Pack?
Chillout Room
Apple the new world leader in software insecurity
Source - Apple the new world leader in software insecurity
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:25.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App