Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Official Seven Forums Overclock Leader boards

29 Sep 2013   #1651
ganjiry

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

I don't really know anyone there either chap as i mostly just lurk. Only a couple of peeps. You can do it on your own as you have both an Intel and AMD rig if you want but i know what you mean. N worries chap


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
29 Sep 2013   #1652
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ganjiry View Post
I don't really know anyone there either chap as i mostly just lurk. Only a couple of peeps. You can do it on your own as you have both an Intel and AMD rig if you want but i know what you mean. N worries chap
I ain't gonna win any prizes with my AMD chip mate lol, it's a low end budget cpu. Good luck yourself, I hope you do well in it Ryan
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Sep 2013   #1653
essenbe

Windows 7 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Pro X64/Linux Mint
 
 

Good luck to you Bill. I hope it is sorted out now. So far so good, is a good sign.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

29 Sep 2013   #1654
ganjiry

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ganjiry View Post
I don't really know anyone there either chap as i mostly just lurk. Only a couple of peeps. You can do it on your own as you have both an Intel and AMD rig if you want but i know what you mean. N worries chap
I ain't gonna win any prizes with my AMD chip mate lol, it's a low end budget cpu. Good luck yourself, I hope you do well in it Ryan
Thats fair enough mate, was worth an ask enit
No prizes involved though but it all helps me learn more about my rig and different benches plus i've got some incentive to start playing again now
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Sep 2013   #1655
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ganjiry View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ganjiry View Post
I don't really know anyone there either chap as i mostly just lurk. Only a couple of peeps. You can do it on your own as you have both an Intel and AMD rig if you want but i know what you mean. N worries chap
I ain't gonna win any prizes with my AMD chip mate lol, it's a low end budget cpu. Good luck yourself, I hope you do well in it Ryan
Thats fair enough mate, was worth an ask enit
No prizes involved though but it all helps me learn more about my rig and different benches plus i've got some incentive to start playing again now
Maybe we should try and organize a single person competition on Seven forums, similar to that in the winter some time for a bit of fun. How do they score it?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Sep 2013   #1656
ganjiry

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ganjiry View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post

I ain't gonna win any prizes with my AMD chip mate lol, it's a low end budget cpu. Good luck yourself, I hope you do well in it Ryan
Thats fair enough mate, was worth an ask enit
No prizes involved though but it all helps me learn more about my rig and different benches plus i've got some incentive to start playing again now
Maybe we should try and organize a single person competition on Seven forums, similar to that in the winter some time for a bit of fun. How do they score it?
Sounds like a plan chap.
As for scoring i'm not too sure. You get 5 points per week bonus for submitting. I've never really taken notice as i don't expect to score high lol.

Some of those Intel lot are a nightmare. I was just chatting with someone on skype and because i said i found the Intel naming confusing i got the amd this, amd is s*** rant lmao!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Sep 2013   #1657
N00berG00ber

Windows 10 Pro
 
 

just bought a new to me 1080p monitor, so my overclocking ability should be higher now
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Sep 2013   #1658
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by N00berG00ber View Post
just bought a new to me 1080p monitor, so my overclocking ability should be higher now
Yeah that's worth 2GHz at least mate lol
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Sep 2013   #1659
N00berG00ber

Windows 10 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by N00berG00ber View Post
just bought a new to me 1080p monitor, so my overclocking ability should be higher now
Yeah that's worth 2GHz at least mate lol
i was thinking i could hit 6ghz now that i can see my bios!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Sep 2013   #1660
Solarstarshines

Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by N00berG00ber View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by N00berG00ber View Post
just bought a new to me 1080p monitor, so my overclocking ability should be higher now
Yeah that's worth 2GHz at least mate lol
i was thinking i could hit 6ghz now that i can see my bios!
So FedX came back for you then huh

All you need is a GPU now I have 2 for sale
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Official Seven Forums Overclock Leader boards




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Official Seven Forums Overclock Leader boards [2]
continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/pc-custom-builds-overclocking/296084-official-seven-forums-overclock-leader-boards.html Updated ;) 0Agh2tKEY2ibedHNZcjRRZUpfUnc0OVNkY0tyTjFpb3c
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Home Security Shootout: Which Watchdog is Leader of the Pack?
Read more at: Maximum PC | Home Security Shootout: Which Watchdog is Leader of the Pack?
Chillout Room
Apple the new world leader in software insecurity
Source - Apple the new world leader in software insecurity
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:16.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App