Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Official Seven Forums Overclock Leader boards

08 Oct 2013   #1871
AddRAM

Windows 7 Pro x64 Windows 10 Pro x64
 
 

[QUOTE=paulpicks21;2556369]
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by AddRAM View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by N00berG00ber View Post
Whoopi! Still in 5th!

IF ANYBODY, AND I MEAN ANYBODY, MOVES ME DOWN A SPOT, I WILL FIND YOU AND POUR SOME NICE HOT WATER DOWN YOUR RIG!

have a nice day
I will gladly do my best to knock you down after I install the Sabertooth

Oh no, you didn't buy a Sabertooth did you AddRAM? Did you not hear the news? Me and everyone else have just had an email to RMA them due to a big recall, they have faulty resistors and many are catching fire! All stock is affected and they have taken them off sale as of 10 mins ago!

Awesome, that`ll make it worth the price I paid


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
08 Oct 2013   #1872
essenbe

Windows 7 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Pro X64/Linux Mint
 
 

Way to go Solar. Go for it! If you don't, I'll have to build another computer and do it. Then I can have 2 entries on the leaderboard.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Oct 2013   #1873
Solarstarshines

Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Are you teasing him or what Solar? A few MHz behind him!

Kind of mate I am trying to get it booting but I had an overvoltage warning so

I am thinking offset setting may get me there I have to experiment a little more frick like 4 MHz too
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

08 Oct 2013   #1874
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

You should like the Sabertooth AddRAM, it's a great board, you would have to be a real numb skull to not get over 5GHz out of it!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Oct 2013   #1875
Solarstarshines

Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Paul if I put the Blck up to 101 that should put me over right technically that is giving the ram a little push
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Oct 2013   #1876
AddRAM

Windows 7 Pro x64 Windows 10 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
You should like the Sabertooth AddRAM, it's a great board, you would have to be a real numb skull to not get over 5GHz out of it!
Well If I can`t you know who I`ll be bugging

I`m already working on a folder of websites I can go to for help, but from the reviews and videos I`ve seen so far, it looks so easy to work with
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Oct 2013   #1877
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Solarstarshines View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Are you teasing him or what Solar? A few MHz behind him!

Kind of mate I am trying to get it booting but I had an overvoltage warning so

I am thinking offset setting may get me there I have to experiment a little more frick like 4 MHz too
I think I can speak for most of us on the top spots Solar when I say that we use software when in Windows to go for the heavy OC's, I use Asus Turbo V evo, I could never have got my OC validated booting into Windows.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Oct 2013   #1878
Solarstarshines

Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by AddRAM View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
You should like the Sabertooth AddRAM, it's a great board, you would have to be a real numb skull to not get over 5GHz out of it!
Well If I can`t you know who I`ll be bugging
lol @ This
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Oct 2013   #1879
essenbe

Windows 7 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Pro X64/Linux Mint
 
 

My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Oct 2013   #1880
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by AddRAM View Post
I`m already working on a folder of websites I can go to for help, but from the reviews and videos I`ve seen so far, it looks so easy to work with
It will likely be like a new language in BIOS after using MSI, but it is a great board. You can bug any of us.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
I think I can speak for most of us on the top spots Solar when I say that we use software when in Windows to go for the heavy OC's, I use Asus Turbo V evo, I could never have got my OC validated booting into Windows.
This is the secret, I can't boot mine with BIOS-set OC of more than 4700, sometimes 4800.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Official Seven Forums Overclock Leader boards




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Official Seven Forums Overclock Leader boards [2]
continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/pc-custom-builds-overclocking/296084-official-seven-forums-overclock-leader-boards.html Updated ;) 0Agh2tKEY2ibedHNZcjRRZUpfUnc0OVNkY0tyTjFpb3c
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Home Security Shootout: Which Watchdog is Leader of the Pack?
Read more at: Maximum PC | Home Security Shootout: Which Watchdog is Leader of the Pack?
Chillout Room
Apple the new world leader in software insecurity
Source - Apple the new world leader in software insecurity
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:38.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App