Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Official Seven Forums Overclock Leader boards [2]

13 Oct 2013   #131
NoN

Windows 7 Professional SP1 - x64 [Non-UEFI Boot]
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
NoN, how did you manage a snip of all the CPUz validation page?

Also I tried the portable Core Temp with the same results as I posted earlier, it won't run. When I initially downloaded the new one it deleted the former version's installer I had.
Hi!
I used the snipping tool and reduced the page to 90%.

I've attach in case a backup of Core Temp RC5 also.

Just saw i'm not moving place in leaderboard, just numbers got higher (#100)...




Attached Files
File Type: zip Core Temp 1.0 RC5.zip (1.32 MB, 1 views)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
13 Oct 2013   #132
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NoN View Post
Here it is...3rd Attempt, success for 4.6GHz.

Offset Mode: + (0.105),
VCore: 1.280 to 1.296 seen in CPU-Z,
Temps: below 82C in CoreTemp RC6,

CPU-Z Validator 4.0 ID: 3020818 [6m8tv0]
Nice one NoN, I will update the leaderboard soon, might be tomorrow though.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Oct 2013   #133
NoN

Windows 7 Professional SP1 - x64 [Non-UEFI Boot]
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NoN View Post
Here it is...3rd Attempt, success for 4.6GHz.

Offset Mode: + (0.105),
VCore: 1.280 to 1.296 seen in CPU-Z,
Temps: below 82C in CoreTemp RC6,

CPU-Z Validator 4.0 ID: 3020818 [6m8tv0]
Nice one NoN, I will update the leaderboard soon, might be tomorrow though.
Thanks for your time, Paul!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

13 Oct 2013   #134
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NoN View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NoN View Post
Here it is...3rd Attempt, success for 4.6GHz.

Offset Mode: + (0.105),
VCore: 1.280 to 1.296 seen in CPU-Z,
Temps: below 82C in CoreTemp RC6,

CPU-Z Validator 4.0 ID: 3020818 [6m8tv0]
Nice one NoN, I will update the leaderboard soon, might be tomorrow though.
Thanks for your time, Paul!
No worries

Updated.

My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Oct 2013   #135
NoN

Windows 7 Professional SP1 - x64 [Non-UEFI Boot]
 
 

Cool!
Might stick to yellow boxes....those sabertooth boards are quite becoming the G boxes leaders!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Oct 2013   #136
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NoN View Post
Cool!
Might stick to yellow boxes....those sabertooth boards are quite becoming the G boxes leaders!
Yeah it gets a bit tougher when you head to green box territory.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Oct 2013   #137
Solarstarshines

Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NoN View Post
Cool!
Might stick to yellow boxes....those sabertooth boards are quite becoming the G boxes leaders!
Yeah it gets a bit tougher when you head to green box territory.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Oct 2013   #138
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Man I can't wait for my new cpu to turn up. It's not much fun without my main rig.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Oct 2013   #139
Solarstarshines

Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Man I can't wait for my new cpu to turn up. It's not much fun without my main rig.

I feel like that about my AMD set up all I need is a PSU and I am good to go
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Oct 2013   #140
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

PAul are you getting an Ivy-E and new board?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Official Seven Forums Overclock Leader boards [2]




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Official Seven Forums Overclock Leader boards
The Official Seven Forums Overclock Leaderboards After some discussions between several members, I have created a new leaderboards thread. Obviously there is still the http://www.sevenforums.com/pc-custom-builds-overclocking/251850-post-your-overclock-2-a-73.html thread, but I thought it would...
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Home Security Shootout: Which Watchdog is Leader of the Pack?
Read more at: Maximum PC | Home Security Shootout: Which Watchdog is Leader of the Pack?
Chillout Room
Apple the new world leader in software insecurity
Source - Apple the new world leader in software insecurity
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:36.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App