Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Official Seven Forums Overclock Leader boards [2]

29 Dec 2013   #681
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

We'll be watching for your climb up the board Ralph.
How do you deal with the condensate that'll form when the CPU is below ambient temps?


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
29 Dec 2013   #682
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Oi, $1k so you can overclock a little higher! I can think of so many things you could do with $1k! To each their own I guess

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Dec 2013   #683
crankypenguin

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
We'll be watching for your climb up the board Ralph.
How do you deal with the condensate that'll form when the CPU is below ambient temps?
I was thinking about that. Might just ditch the case and mount my motherboard to a small table I will create with proper insulation and make it an *open pc*. I have lot's of time on my hands and nothing better to do, why not try it
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

30 Dec 2013   #684
AddRAM

Windows 7 Pro x64 Windows 10 Pro x64
 
 

27 people on the Board, Wow how the list has grown
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Dec 2013   #685
essenbe

Windows 7 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Pro X64/Linux Mint
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Oi, $1k so you can overclock a little higher! I can think of so many things you could do with $1k! To each their own I guess

A Guy
Party Pooper! You're just trying to take all the fun out of it. It's the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat. It's not really the leaderboard, it's the chase that's fun. Try it Bill, you may get addicted to the sickness like the rest of us.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Dec 2013   #686
N00berG00ber

Windows 10 Pro
 
 

how am i sill in 6th? lol
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Dec 2013   #687
essenbe

Windows 7 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Pro X64/Linux Mint
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by AddRAM View Post
27 people on the Board, Wow how the list has grown
If there wasn't a rule of only 1 computer, the list would be twice as long probably. But, you're right Brian. It has grown quickly.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Dec 2013   #688
socrgy9

windows 7 64bit on both
 
 

well, time to put my name up on the wall!! i'm happy with this result. temps were holding steady at the max temps you see in the pic, then my wife said the computer was making the house hot and turned the house air temp down LoL.

CPU-Z Validator


Attached Thumbnails
Official Seven Forums Overclock Leader boards [2]-capture.jpg  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
31 Dec 2013   #689
AddRAM

Windows 7 Pro x64 Windows 10 Pro x64
 
 

Very nice signatures Bill and Gary
My System SpecsSystem Spec
31 Dec 2013   #690
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Oi, $1k so you can overclock a little higher! I can think of so many things you could do with $1k! To each their own I guess

A Guy
Party Pooper! You're just trying to take all the fun out of it. It's the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat. It's not really the leaderboard, it's the chase that's fun. Try it Bill, you may get addicted to the sickness like the rest of us.
Nah, my PC does more then I need, and I hope to retire someday...and eat real food after I do

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by socrgy9 View Post
well, time to put my name up on the wall!! i'm happy with this result. temps were holding steady at the max temps you see in the pic, then my wife said the computer was making the house hot and turned the house air temp down LoL.

CPU-Z Validator
Congratulations socrgy9, well done. Welcome to the Leader Board. We'd wake Paul to update it, but he's grumpy when we do


Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by AddRAM View Post
Very nice signatures Bill and Gary

Credit to Jules

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Official Seven Forums Overclock Leader boards [2]




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Official Seven Forums Overclock Leader boards
The Official Seven Forums Overclock Leaderboards After some discussions between several members, I have created a new leaderboards thread. Obviously there is still the http://www.sevenforums.com/pc-custom-builds-overclocking/251850-post-your-overclock-2-a-73.html thread, but I thought it would...
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Home Security Shootout: Which Watchdog is Leader of the Pack?
Read more at: Maximum PC | Home Security Shootout: Which Watchdog is Leader of the Pack?
Chillout Room
Apple the new world leader in software insecurity
Source - Apple the new world leader in software insecurity
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:33.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App