Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Best deals of the day

01 Apr 2010   #1
whs
Microsoft MVP

Vista, Windows7, Mint Mate, Zorin, Windows 8
 
 
Best deals of the day

I want to start this thread were we can post good shopping deals that ran across our screen. Maybe the mods can pin this thread.
The idea is to make good deals that are currently available in your country known to all of us. You should give the following information:

Item description
Price in your currency (appr. Dollar value if in other than Dollars)
Shipping fee - if any
Promotion code - if any
Link to the item



Old deals - http://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-...old-deals.html


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

14 Jun 2011   #2
marsmimar

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 Pro 64-bit
 
 

Looks like its going, GOING, GONE!

-newegg.jpg


My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jun 2011   #3
Hopalong X

Windows7 Pro 64bit SP-1; Windows XP Pro 32bit
 
 

That is why I posted it early so anyone wanting it could jump on it.

They usually don't last long.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


15 Jun 2011   #4
Dave76

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Ult x64 - SP1/ Windows 8 Pro x64
 
 

That is was a great deal, hope to see more deals like this as the SSD prices should be in a slow decline phase, for a little while.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jun 2011   #5
profdlp

Main - Windows 7 Pro SP1 64-Bit; 2nd - Windows Server 2008 R2
 
 

I keep reading industry estimates that say we'll be looking at SSDs for a dollar a GB by next year. I hope they mean closer to January than December 2012.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jun 2011   #6
marsmimar

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 Pro 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by profdlp View Post
I keep reading industry estimates that say we'll be looking at SSDs for a dollar a GB by next year. I hope they mean closer to January than December 2012.
Hopefully the prices will drop in time for 2011 holiday shopping. (Only around 191 shopping days left 'til Christmas. )
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jun 2011   #7
panais

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by whs View Post
I want to start this thread were we can post good shopping deals that ran across our screen. Maybe the mods can pin this thread.
The idea is to make good deals that are currently available in your country known to all of us. You should give the following information:

Item description
Price in your currency (appr. Dollar value if in other than Dollars)
Shipping fee - if any
Promotion code - if any
Link to the item



Old deals - http://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-...old-deals.html
I need advice about that site PIXMANIA
You see i never bought anything from internet
And i like to start now.
So what is ur opinion about that site?
Prices ?/10
Trusted ?/10
reliability ?/10
add in the list ?/? anything else you like.
---------------------
I was thinking to start with that,
OCZ 2.5" Vertex 2 SATA II Solid State Drive (SSD) - 60 GB
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jun 2011   #8
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by panais View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by whs View Post
I want to start this thread were we can post good shopping deals that ran across our screen. Maybe the mods can pin this thread.
The idea is to make good deals that are currently available in your country known to all of us. You should give the following information:

Item description
Price in your currency (appr. Dollar value if in other than Dollars)
Shipping fee - if any
Promotion code - if any
Link to the item



Old deals - http://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-...old-deals.html
I need advice about that site PIXMANIA
You see i never bought anything from internet
And i like to start now.
So what is ur opinion about that site?
Prices ?/10
Trusted ?/10
reliability ?/10
add in the list ?/? anything else you like.
---------------------
I was thinking to start with that,
OCZ 2.5" Vertex 2 SATA II Solid State Drive (SSD) - 60 GB
Had never heard of them. Not much at Reseller ratings. Might have a read while waiting for people with personal experiences.

Pixmania reviews - Google Search

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Jun 2011   #9
panais

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by panais View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by whs View Post
I want to start this thread were we can post good shopping deals that ran across our screen. Maybe the mods can pin this thread.
The idea is to make good deals that are currently available in your country known to all of us. You should give the following information:

Item description
Price in your currency (appr. Dollar value if in other than Dollars)
Shipping fee - if any
Promotion code - if any
Link to the item



Old deals - http://www.sevenforums.com/chillout-...old-deals.html
I need advice about that site PIXMANIA
You see i never bought anything from internet
And i like to start now.
So what is ur opinion about that site?
Prices ?/10
Trusted ?/10
reliability ?/10
add in the list ?/? anything else you like.
---------------------
I was thinking to start with that,
OCZ 2.5" Vertex 2 SATA II Solid State Drive (SSD) - 60 GB
Had never heard of them. Not much at Reseller ratings. Might have a read while waiting for people with personal experiences.

Pixmania reviews - Google Search

A Guy
Too much bad reviews for pixma!!
Idea!,i will start with something very cheap,a €5 4GB usb flash drive for testing purposes.I want to test the services,reliability etc.
Thanks!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Jun 2011   #10
Oaken

Windows 7
 
 

115GB Corsair Force SSD 2.5″ CSSD-F115GB2-BRKT-A

$155 - Shipping is free

Expires - 29th June 2011

Via DealZone

Also:

Lenovo IdeaPad Y460p 43952CU Core i7-2630QM, Radeon HD 6550M 1GB

$799.00 - Shipping is free

Code USPLENOVO623 for $270.00 off

Expires - 29th June 2011

Via DealZone
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Best deals of the day




Thread Tools





Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Old deals
HITACHI Deskstar HD32000 IDK/7K (0S00164) 2TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Retail Newegg.com - HITACHI Deskstar HD32000 IDK/7K (0S00164) 2TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Retail $139.99 Free Shipping
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Can you recommend any deals on compressed air?
I would even be interested in a socket powered computer duster, if that even exists. Thanks for you help :geek:
Chillout Room
Photoshop Deals
I am seriously thinking of buying photoshop soon, and would like to know what the best deals are out there, and the deals you got. I am aware of the student and teacher edition for cs5, but even 200 dollars is a bit pricy for me. I am fine with a little older version like cs4, but what I'm...
Software
Steam Deals
The Elder Scrolls Oblivion: GOTY Edition Deluxe Save 66% on The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition Deluxe on Steam Includes: Knights of the Nine, Shivering Isle, Fighters Stronghold Expansions, Spell Tome Treasures, Vile Lair, Mehrunes Razor and much more. On Sale for $8.50...
Gaming
Christmas Deals On 7!
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 1-Pack for System Builders Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit 1-Pack for System Builders
Chillout Room
Crazy Black Friday Deals!!
SF I have seen a few threads around about Black Friday deals and I thought it would be a great idea to just compile them in one single thread. This would allow members and guests alike to get the scoop before the mayhem occurs Friday... Here is one I heard...Best Buy is advertising a HP...
Chillout Room

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:44.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App