1. based on the logs you have lots of important files... I would suggest ... you install MSE (microsoft security essential) and MalwareByte and do a full scan.... You dont seem to have any antivirus installed ???
2. Please update your motherboard drivers.... like the bios, audio, network... all have update
3. For graphics I presume this is what you installed for Nvidia version 301.42
. Please try to install only the drivers..
4. Please disable all the startup items for the time being/
5. If you have done all the above.... Lastly disable the Volume Shadow Service (VSS) and let me know your Hard Drive's SMART value's.
6. Finally reboot the system and check if you BSOD or freeze...