Quote: Originally Posted by Windows7inMiami
I have to reset my computer once a day now, no idea? The computer doesn't sleep it just goes dark when I leave it alone but last night it worked well and now the video and the entire computer is beyond slow HOWEVER when I reset it it works perfect.
Hi, I ALWAYS download these programs when I install new windows on any computers.
1. install CCleaner (CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download
) and clean up registry.
2. install Defragger (Defraggler - File and Disk Defragmentation - Free Download
) its not necessary but it helps.
3. Use google chrome. it is faster than firefox for sure.
4. run antivirus. I use avast antivirus. its free.
5. delete unnecessary programs.
6. stop unnecessary programs to run at startup.
If your computer is still slow, i suggest backing up all your data to external hard drive and clean install windows.