I'm trying to figure out what this Error message is in the Event Viewer. I have mutlitple incidents of it throughout the event viewer. I've been Googling for hours to no avial. Any insight is appreciated.
The following is what's reported under the general tab:
"Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe". Error in manifest or policy file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe.Config" on line 0. Invalid Xml syntax."
All instances refer to SideBySide Event ID: 59
- I have an HP EliteBook 8560w
- OS: Windows 7 64bit SP1
- 1 - Crucial M4 CT256M4SSD2 Solid State Drive
- Not using a RAID configuration
- Not sure what else might be relevant information
- I have updated all my drivers
through the HP Support Assistant