Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: What's your memory assessment speed? [2]


08 Jan 2013   #161

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by xXSevenXx View Post
I was teasing you!!!
Wait... So, you actually get 38k MB/s with your setup..? Wow. That's pretty damn impressive.

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

08 Jan 2013   #162

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64- bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ZaLiTH View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by xXSevenXx View Post
I was teasing you!!!
Wait... So, you actually get 38k MB/s with your setup..? Wow. That's pretty damn impressive.
Well actually, yes...lol


Attached Thumbnails
What's your memory assessment speed? [2]-mem1.png  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Jan 2013   #163

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by xXSevenXx View Post
Well actually, yes...lol
That's awesome.. I'm still (moderately) happy with my average 12k MB/s DDR2-1066 for now, it matches the rest of my setup quite nicely. Maybe one day I'll catch up to all you people..... Lol.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


08 Jan 2013   #164

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Ah you've updated your specs now. Everything becomes clearer now
Bostin score's
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Jan 2013   #165

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Truth be told the scores have baffled me. 2133 mhz ram should not score more than around 29k unless running on a sandy bridge E platform.

I have ran my ram at 2600 mhz before and it is only around 32k.

Perhaps you can tell me your secret as it's very impressive!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Jan 2013   #166

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64- bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Truth be told the scores have baffled me. 2133 mhz ram should not score more than around 29k unless running on a sandy bridge E platform.

I have ran my ram at 2600 mhz before and it is only around 32k.

Perhaps you can tell me your secret as it's very impressive!
<o-o>


Attached Thumbnails
What's your memory assessment speed? [2]-mem3.png  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Jan 2013   #167

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by xXSevenXx View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Truth be told the scores have baffled me. 2133 mhz ram should not score more than around 29k unless running on a sandy bridge E platform.

I have ran my ram at 2600 mhz before and it is only around 32k.

Perhaps you can tell me your secret as it's very impressive!
<o-o>
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Jan 2013   #168

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64- bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by xXSevenXx View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Truth be told the scores have baffled me. 2133 mhz ram should not score more than around 29k unless running on a sandy bridge E platform.

I have ran my ram at 2600 mhz before and it is only around 32k.

Perhaps you can tell me your secret as it's very impressive!
<o-o>
O-O


Attached Thumbnails
What's your memory assessment speed? [2]-mem3.png   What's your memory assessment speed? [2]-mem7.png  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Jan 2013   #169
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Could be different board architecture Paul and he may have an exceptionally good 3770K.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Jan 2013   #170

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Could be different board architecture Paul and he may have an exceptionally good 3770K.

Yeah guess so Gary.

At any rate, it's mighty impressive and by far the fastest ram I have seen running in dual channnel.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 What's your memory assessment speed? [2]




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: What's your memory assessment speed? [2]
Thread Forum
Memory speed - wrong memory??? Hardware & Devices
What's your memory assessment speed? Performance & Maintenance
Memory speed Performance & Maintenance
What's your hard drive assessment speed? Performance & Maintenance
Memory speed in the bios Hardware & Devices
Memory Assessment Speed Performance & Maintenance
Memory speed Hardware & Devices

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:21 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33