Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: What's your memory assessment speed? [2]

08 Jan 2013   #161
ZaLiTH

Win 10 x64 Pro x64 / Ubuntu 15.10 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by xXSevenXx View Post
I was teasing you!!!
Wait... So, you actually get 38k MB/s with your setup..? Wow. That's pretty damn impressive.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
08 Jan 2013   #162
xXSevenXx

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64- bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ZaLiTH View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by xXSevenXx View Post
I was teasing you!!!
Wait... So, you actually get 38k MB/s with your setup..? Wow. That's pretty damn impressive.
Well actually, yes...lol


Attached Thumbnails
What's your memory assessment speed? [2]-mem1.png  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Jan 2013   #163
ZaLiTH

Win 10 x64 Pro x64 / Ubuntu 15.10 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by xXSevenXx View Post
Well actually, yes...lol
That's awesome.. I'm still (moderately) happy with my average 12k MB/s DDR2-1066 for now, it matches the rest of my setup quite nicely. Maybe one day I'll catch up to all you people..... Lol.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

08 Jan 2013   #164
ganjiry

Win7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Ah you've updated your specs now. Everything becomes clearer now
Bostin score's
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Jan 2013   #165
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Truth be told the scores have baffled me. 2133 mhz ram should not score more than around 29k unless running on a sandy bridge E platform.

I have ran my ram at 2600 mhz before and it is only around 32k.

Perhaps you can tell me your secret as it's very impressive!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Jan 2013   #166
xXSevenXx

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64- bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Truth be told the scores have baffled me. 2133 mhz ram should not score more than around 29k unless running on a sandy bridge E platform.

I have ran my ram at 2600 mhz before and it is only around 32k.

Perhaps you can tell me your secret as it's very impressive!
<o-o>


Attached Thumbnails
What's your memory assessment speed? [2]-mem3.png  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Jan 2013   #167
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by xXSevenXx View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Truth be told the scores have baffled me. 2133 mhz ram should not score more than around 29k unless running on a sandy bridge E platform.

I have ran my ram at 2600 mhz before and it is only around 32k.

Perhaps you can tell me your secret as it's very impressive!
<o-o>
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Jan 2013   #168
xXSevenXx

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64- bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by xXSevenXx View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by paulpicks21 View Post
Truth be told the scores have baffled me. 2133 mhz ram should not score more than around 29k unless running on a sandy bridge E platform.

I have ran my ram at 2600 mhz before and it is only around 32k.

Perhaps you can tell me your secret as it's very impressive!
<o-o>
O-O


Attached Thumbnails
What's your memory assessment speed? [2]-mem3.png   What's your memory assessment speed? [2]-mem7.png  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Jan 2013   #169
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Could be different board architecture Paul and he may have an exceptionally good 3770K.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Jan 2013   #170
paulpicks21

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Could be different board architecture Paul and he may have an exceptionally good 3770K.

Yeah guess so Gary.

At any rate, it's mighty impressive and by far the fastest ram I have seen running in dual channnel.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 What's your memory assessment speed? [2]




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
CPU Speed, BCLK and Memory Speed: Boot failure.
Probably I am in the right section for this issue. If not, please move it. A couple of days ago I changed the motherboard and processor, but not the RAM as the RAM is apparently compatible with that board as stated in GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1150 - GA-B85M-D3H (rev. 1.0/1.1) ... Now, I...
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Memory speed - wrong memory???
Hi. I am hoping you can help with an issue I am having with memory in my sons PC. It does not seem to be running as good since I installed 16gig of memory. Motherboard - ASUSTeK Computer INC. M5A78L-M/USB3 Processor - AMD FX-4100 @ 3.60 GHz It had 1 4gig stick of Kingston KVR1333D3N9 but I...
Hardware & Devices
What's your memory assessment speed?
I decided to open a thread to show what people are getting with there current memory settings, what improvements are shown with various timing tweaks, speed settings ect. to access this you MUST have UAC turned off, OR choose 'Run as administrator'. open the command prompt window first, either...
Performance & Maintenance
What's your hard drive assessment speed?
I'm curious to see what other people are getting for their WEI disk scores. I would like to see all types and combinations of drives to see how they differ in performance. If possible try to keep HDTach/HDTune/etc. scores to a minimum as there is another thread for that. Some general questions...
Performance & Maintenance
Memory Assessment Speed
Just a curious question; I ran winsat mem a couple of weeks ago and got a 13600+ read. Ran it today and got 15985 read. Only system change was adding a Radeon 6670 Video card. Does memory speed change this much ? What might cause the disparity ?
Performance & Maintenance
Memory speed
I have 4 Gb of corsair 1600MHz C9 DDR3 memory installed on an Asus Crosshair III Formula 790FX motherboard. The motherboard specs said that it supported 1600 MHz memory, yet the memory is only running at 1333 MHz. Do I need to OC the M/board in someway to get the full speed out of the memory...
Hardware & Devices


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:05.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App