Hello Ddongvox and welcome to Seven Forums.
It would help if you told us your system specs. At the top of any Forum page, click on "User CP". Then in the left column click on "Edit System Spec". In the scetion for make/model of computer, also indicate if it's a laptop, desktop, tablet, etc. System Info - See Your System Specs
Depending on how old your Vaio is, you may be able to speed things up with just some general maintenance tasks. My recommendations are:
1. Do a full scan with your updated anti-virus suite. No anti-malware product is 100% effective 100% of the time. (If there was such a thing we'd all be using it.) Run an additional on-demand scan with any of these free products. The more scans you run (one at a time!) the more likely your computer is not infected. Malwarebytes ESET Online Scanner SuperAntispyware HitmanPro 3 - SurfRight
2. If you don't use hibernation, disable it. Hibernate - Enable or Disable
3. Run Disk Cleanup to include deleting any unnecessary system files (Step 5.) Disk Cleanup - Open and Use
4. Run Disk Defragmenter. Disk Defragmenter - Open and Use
5. Go through this list for additional optimizing suggestions. Not everything will apply to you and you don't have to do anything else if you don't want to. But definitely do the four things above. Optimize Windows 7
Please post back if anything helped or not.