Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: laptop goes low fps and go normal again

19 Dec 2012   #21
Microsoft MVP

 

The bit-version is listed at Control Panel>System.

If this problem is chronic then it may be because you're running a corrupt factory preinstall - fill in your System Specs now in bottom left of post. Or you may be doing something else which is harmful such as compound tweaking, not paying close enough attention to downloads which are bringing along a lot of crapware, etc.

The steps I gave should help make this clear but if not you might be best off to do a Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7 which steps are the same for retail. If you stick with only the tools and methods in the tutorial you will get and keep and perfect install.

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

20 Dec 2012   #22

Windows 7 Home Premium
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by gregrocker View Post
The bit-version is listed at Control Panel>System.

If this problem is chronic then it may be because you're running a corrupt factory preinstall - fill in your System Specs now in bottom left of post. Or you may be doing something else which is harmful such as compound tweaking, not paying close enough attention to downloads which are bringing along a lot of crapware, etc.

The steps I gave should help make this clear but if not you might be best off to do a Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7 which steps are the same for retail. If you stick with only the tools and methods in the tutorial you will get and keep and perfect install.
what is spec..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Dec 2012   #23
Microsoft MVP

 

At top of page click on User CP, then on left toolbar click Fill In System Specs.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


20 Dec 2012   #24

Windows 7 Home Premium
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by gregrocker View Post
At top of page click on User CP, then on left toolbar click Fill In System Specs.
where can i find those stuff
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Dec 2012   #25

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Ult. x64 Windows 8.1 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by thepuredits View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by gregrocker View Post
At top of page click on User CP, then on left toolbar click Fill In System Specs.
where can i find those stuff
Mmmm........OK. Can you follow these steps? Click the blue text with your mouse.

System Info - See Your System Specs


My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Dec 2012   #26

Windows 7 Home Premium
 
 

okay im done.. i use another monitor cause the laptopt monitor has spoil. and i use mouse and keyboard
my laptop screen is 1366x768
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 laptop goes low fps and go normal again




Thread Tools




Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:35 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33