I am looking to clear up some files on my computer, not so much to save space, rather because I like my file systems to be nice and neat :P. Here are the files in question: C:\AMD
- This one appears to be a temporary file made when the AMD drivers
- An empty file, doesn't seem to be of any importance? C:\MSOCache
- I understand this is for the repair function of office. I used a digital installer to install it, and I can always save its contents somewhere else, provided its safe? C:\Intel
- Contains a "Logs" file, with text documents such as "IntelAMT", "IntelGFX", IntelOCL", etc. Also contains "Extremegraphics/CUI/Resource" it is empty.
As well as a few users files, C:\Users\Mcx1-P8Z77-V_DELUXE
- They all seem virtually empty, containing folders like "Music" and "Pictures", empty, and folders like "desktop" which contain only shortcuts to programs which were installed for all users, obviously windows just placed the link in all "users/name/desktop" folders. Perhaps they were created by motherboard tools or something? Either way, I would like to delete them if at all possible.
I am not looking for space savings, and I am not too concerned about things like the MSOCache, which I would only use if
I had a issue with office, I am sure they can always be transferred to another place, (?). So are all these files (for the most part) safe to remove or place somewhere else?