Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Primitive Garbage makes me extremely angry!


18 Apr 2013   #1

windows version 6.1.7601
 
 
Primitive Garbage makes me extremely angry!

I would ask the creators of this archaic computer system I'm stuck with to get with the 20th century, if I thought I could be that optimistic. It couldn't be a more annoying, frustrating waste of time unless they tried even harder than they are to make it so. To the people at Microsoft, Windows, and everyone else who has a hand in making this backwards abomination, then doesn't help me with it: THANKS! I hope I can return the favor someday.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

18 Apr 2013   #2

Windows 7 Professional x64 Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Larry666 View Post
I would ask the creators of this archaic computer system I'm stuck with to get with the 20th century, if I thought I could be that optimistic. It couldn't be a more annoying, frustrating waste of time unless they tried even harder than they are to make it so. To the people at Microsoft, Windows, and everyone else who has a hand in making this backwards abomination, then doesn't help me with it: THANKS! I hope I can return the favor someday.
Are you talking about bloatware that comes with computers that are not custom built or something else?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Apr 2013   #3

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Larry666 View Post
I would ask the creators of this archaic computer system I'm stuck with to get with the 20th century, if I thought I could be that optimistic. It couldn't be a more annoying, frustrating waste of time unless they tried even harder than they are to make it so. To the people at Microsoft, Windows, and everyone else who has a hand in making this backwards abomination, then doesn't help me with it: THANKS! I hope I can return the favor someday.
Larry, is this some kind of cryptic post? What is the purpose of it?

Please explain for one what exactly you are talking about.


Paul.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


18 Apr 2013   #4

windows version 6.1.7601
 
 

On April 9, I inadvertently downloaded a virus called "sweetIM" aka "start.sweetpacks.com", a browser hijacker. After a week of trying to minimize the effects of this trash, I have Google and Internet Explorer back, but I'm obviously running something in the background I can't see, because loading becomes slower and slower, and eventually whatever I am trying to run becomes unresponsive. Three different companies ran an online scan, followed by asking me for money to "fix" my problem. Windows helps these scammers by not providing simple information. I think they are in cahoots, or have their own similar scams they don't want to expose.
Could there be an instant fix for my problems? Of course not, electrons don't travel as fast through wires as photons do in a vacuum.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Apr 2013   #5

Win 7 Pro x64 SP1, Win 7 Ult x86 SP1
 
 

Looking at your other threads it looks like you have or had Malware problems.
It also looks like you don't use safe surfing and PC usage habits.
When people here try to help you, you need to reply with your results and/or questions.
You are the one sitting in front of your PC.
Maybe the problem is sitting in front of the keyboard.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Apr 2013   #6

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
 
 

Have you tried running some scans from software you can download yourself such as Malwarebytes? - Malwarebytes : Free anti-malware download
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Apr 2013   #7

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DavidW7ncus View Post
Looking at your other threads it looks like you have or had Malware problems.
It also looks like you don't use safe surfing and PC usage habits.
When people here try to help you, you need to reply with your results and/or questions.
You are the one sitting in front of your PC.
Maybe the problem is sitting in front of the keyboard.
Exactly.

A bit strange logics, making it Microsoft's or Windows' fault when a self inflected malware infection causes issues.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Apr 2013   #8

windows version 6.1.7601
 
 

Primitive! Where's the info I need so I don't have to ask anyone? It's hidden.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Apr 2013   #9

Windows 8.1 Pro + Windows 10
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Larry666 View Post
Primitive! Where's the info I need so I don't have to ask anyone? It's hidden.
Right here

Good Info
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Apr 2013   #10

windows version 6.1.7601
 
 

Wow, thanks Dude
If too much information is better than not enough, I'm in business. I'll be an expert in a matter of weeks.
They sure don't make it easy.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Primitive Garbage makes me extremely angry!




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Primitive Garbage makes me extremely angry!
Thread Forum
Angry General Discussion
Windows update service makes system extremely slow Windows Updates & Activation

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:31 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33