|01 Feb 2014||#1|
| || |
cmd.exe 8x12 raster font disappears - reproduce the problem
Hello everyone. I was able to find the cause of the infamous ''disappearing 8x12 raster font'' in the Windows 7 Command Prompt (cmd.exe). It's the log off / log in sequence, and now I'm trying to find the exact reason why it happens.
To reproduce the problem (at least on my computer):
- Start > Log off
- Log in again
- Run cmd.exe
- You expect the Command Prompt window to be in its default size and default 8x12 font
- Instead, it's in the small window and tiny font size, and you can't set it back to 8x12 font
- To restore the default sizes, restart the computer
- The font won't shrink again until you log off / log in again
- It's not caused by Shut down, Restart, Sleep, Hibernate, or Lock functions
So, does anyone know what's the cause of this? Is there a Registry value to modify? The trigger is found, now I just have to find out what pulls that trigger. Thanks in advance.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: cmd.exe 8x12 raster font disappears - reproduce the problem|
|Font disappears, wtf?!?||General Discussion|
|Windows 7 Font Folder just shows 11 (Raster) Fonts||General Discussion|
|Irregular BSOD, can't reproduce||BSOD Help and Support|
|64 Bit Texas Instruments PCI-8x12/7x12/6x12 CardBus Controller||Drivers|
|Opera Font & Simply Font Problem||Software|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:17 PM.