|08 Feb 2009||#11|
| || |
I checked up with my dad today in the morning as he get up. He told me also that he had problems to change the Virtual memory drive and size. But he figured out that it only depends on Kaspersky.
After that i just wanted to know wich exactly settings will terminate the service. Here is what i have found and the way to do it on screenshots.
There are 2 ways to do it wich one you prefer doesnt matter both work great.
The first one is to deactivate "Hidden objects detection".
1. Open Kaspersky and go for the "Proactive Defense" settings
2. Next step is to open the "Application Activity Analyzer" settings
3. And the last one deactivate "Hidden objects detection"
After that u can easily change Virtual memory drive and size without any problems.
The second one is just to make the hidden data visible.
1. Open your Explorer and you can just click on "Organize" then "Layout" and activate "Menue Bar" or just hit the "ALT" Key on your Keyboard to show
2. The second one is to click on "Tools" and open the "Folder Options"
3. Inside the "Folder Options" choose "View" and activate "Show hidden files, folders and drives" and deactivate "Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)"
Thats all about it. No need to change into safe mode...
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: best performance and safety system|
|How do I set up my system for best performance with Windows 7||Drivers|
|Troubleshooting poor system performance||Hardware & Devices|
|System performance issues||Performance & Maintenance|
|System performance and using skype||General Discussion|
|System Performance||PC Custom Builds and Overclocking|
|How to see System Performance ctrl alt del not showing||Installation & Setup|
|Programs for System Performance???||Software|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:56 AM.