Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: ReBoot Time


21 Dec 2009   #601
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

i accidently started a thread of my own about this until someone pointed me over to this one


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

21 Dec 2009   #602

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Pro 64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by domii123 View Post
i accidently started a thread of my own about this until someone pointed me over to this one
I see you found it mate. Here's mine from earlier this month....


Attached Images
 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Dec 2009   #603
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by domii123 View Post
i accidently started a thread of my own about this until someone pointed me over to this one
I see you found it mate. Here's mine from earlier this month....
two things -
nice times
and awesome theme! bit like a futuristic xp in a way lol
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


21 Dec 2009   #604

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Pro 64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by domii123 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by domii123 View Post
i accidently started a thread of my own about this until someone pointed me over to this one
I see you found it mate. Here's mine from earlier this month....
two things -
nice times
and awesome theme! bit like a futuristic xp in a way lol
Thanks, that was a windowblinds theme I had and your time isn't that bad either.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Dec 2009   #605
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by domii123 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post

I see you found it mate. Here's mine from earlier this month....
two things -
nice times
and awesome theme! bit like a futuristic xp in a way lol
Thanks, that was a windowblinds theme I had and your time isn't that bad either.
considering i made no changes to the startup items and had a 13 letter password with Capitals . and is a laptop that already has let me down...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Dec 2009   #606

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
 
 

Added mine. Also had to type in a password as well.


Attached Images
 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Dec 2009   #607

Windows 7 64 bit Ultimate
 
 

heres mine and i had to put in a password aswell


Attached Images
 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Dec 2009   #608
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

nice times lamboss and polar bear.
since they are so close maybe one types faster than the other...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Dec 2009   #609

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by domii123 View Post
nice times lamboss and polar bear.
since they are so close maybe one types faster than the other...
Had mine down to 57 seconds by shutting off a few things.. but added a few back.. new time is now 62 seconds as well..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Dec 2009   #610
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by polarbear View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by domii123 View Post
nice times lamboss and polar bear.
since they are so close maybe one types faster than the other...
Had mine down to 57 seconds by shutting off a few things.. but added a few back.. new time is now 62 seconds as well..

Lamboss? you made any changes to make your time faster?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 ReBoot Time




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: ReBoot Time
Thread Forum
ReBoot Time [2] Performance & Maintenance
Reboot time excessive Performance & Maintenance
Reboot Time Problem Performance & Maintenance
How do I improve reboot time Performance & Maintenance
Time random after reboot General Discussion
Taking too long time to reboot...? General Discussion
Reboot time app problem Performance & Maintenance

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:41 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33