Im going to advise against ASC. It is totally unnecessary.
1) Windows does a pretty good job of looking after itself and doesnt really need this program
2) For System Cleanup CCleaner is superior
3) The Defragger isn't Superfetch aware, this slows down performance, because Windows takes longer to cache files. Windows built in Defragger is Superfetch aware.
4) The "Memory Cleanser" is useless, it clears Superfetch data, again slowing down your machine, as they need to be reloaded into the Cache again.
5) "Turbo Boost" just disables certain services, this can be achieved with a program called Soluto which will monitor your boot times and tell you what can be got rid of from your startup: Soluto â€“ Anti-Frustration Software
and is again superior.