Windows 7 Forums

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: krypnik
Forum: Media Center 22 Jan 2009
Replies: 15
Views: 14,172
Posted By krypnik
Hello Dave, about 98% of my library are mp3...

Hello Dave,

about 98% of my library are mp3 files, the other 2% are wma.
I have no clue why the files aren't added to WMP, since they appear on the Music Library folder.

I tried Mr. Grim's...
Forum: Media Center 18 Jan 2009
Replies: 15
Views: 14,172
Posted By krypnik
Thanks for your reply, Dutch but that didn't work...

Thanks for your reply, Dutch but that didn't work out for me.

I'm still having the same problem.


Thanks anyway,
Forum: Media Center 12 Jan 2009
Replies: 15
Views: 14,172
Posted By krypnik
Thanks for your answers! I don't know if the...

Thanks for your answers!

I don't know if the size of the music library is a problem. Mine is about 40Gb.

I tried experimenting a little bit.
As soon as I removed the My Music folder from Music...
Forum: Media Center 11 Jan 2009
Replies: 15
Views: 14,172
Posted By krypnik
Not all Music Library appears on WMP12

Hi everybody, I'm having a small problem with my Music Library and WMP12.

I added all my music to My Music folder, and set the Library to check that folder. The problem is that only about 5% of my...
Forum: System Security 05 Jan 2009
Replies: 40
Views: 55,780
Posted By krypnik
Thank you very much for your quick answers. ...

Thank you very much for your quick answers.

I have successfully recovered the file, following Ted's and Mr Grim's suggestion on doing a system restore.


Thank very much, once again!
Forum: System Security 05 Jan 2009
Replies: 40
Views: 55,780
Posted By krypnik
Hi, I'm new here on Windows SevenForums, and so...

Hi, I'm new here on Windows SevenForums, and so far I'm loving it!

I'm really glad I found this post!
After checking my system for spyware, Spybot reported conhost.exe as a worm. I think I got a...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:28 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33