|01 Sep 2010||#1|
| || |
Core Temp 0.99.7.10 Released
September 1, 2010
Core Temp 0.99.7.10 is available. Changelog below.
Version 0.99.7.10 - 1st September, 2010
- New: Enable overheat protection to execute a command every time an overheating occurs or just once.
- New: TjMax for AMD 10H and 11H family processors (K10/K10.5/Puma - older Turions)
- Fix: Several mobile Intel processor recognition issues.
- Fix: Mobile AMD processor recognition issues.
- Fix: Problem with Settings window throwing errors about Scheduled tasks if "Start with Windows" was not checked.
- Fix: Core Temp may crash on systems when switching between power supplies (wall/battery) or exiting sleep/hibernation mode.
- Fix: TCaseMax calculation for socket 939 AMD processors.
- Update: Shared memory applications and AMD Phenom derivatives will now show temperature for all of the cores.
- Update: Core Temp will remember proper screen position on multiple displays, when the 1st display is on the right.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Core Temp 0.99.7.10 Released|
|Core temp for core I5 2500k||Performance & Maintenance|
|CPU-Z and Core Temp "Core Multiplier" readings different under load||PC Custom Builds and Overclocking|
|Core Temp 0.99.8 available||Software|
|using all cpu meter with core temp, only one core temp showing||Gadgets|
|core 3 of quad core CPU always lower temp?????||Hardware & Devices|
|Core Temp 0.99.6 Released||Software|
|New Core Temp 0.99.4/x64||Software|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:51 PM.