|03 Oct 2010||#1|
| || |
Real Temp 3.60
* Added Core i Turbo multiplier and Turbo TDP/TDC overclocking for Extreme / K series CPUs.
* Added ATI GPU and improved NVIDIA GPU monitoring with CrossFire and SLI support.
* Added a system tray / notification area font selector.
* New Fahrenheit and 3 digit system tray option.
* Fixed Core 2 Extreme multiplier reporting.
* Fixed Core 2 mobile CPU C0% based load reporting.
* Changed how Core 2 Super Low Frequency Mode (SLFM) is reported.
* Improved sensor test consistency.
* Bug with Reset button on ATI systems fixed.
* RealTemp GT for the 6 core Gulftown CPUs was also updated.
* Separate i7 Turbo GT multiplier monitoring tool for 6 core Gulftown CPUs added.
Download Real Temp 3.60 | techPowerUp
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Real Temp 3.60|
|Real Temp 3.70||Software|
|Help system temp high and CPU temp low?!||Performance & Maintenance|
|bios temp / real temp||PC Custom Builds and Overclocking|
|using all cpu meter with core temp, only one core temp showing||Gadgets|
|Real Temp 3.40 available||Software|
|Real Player SP Scheduler Locks-Up Real Player||Software|
|Are my drivers in my temp folder, or my %temp% folder?||Drivers|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:43 AM.