|05 Oct 2010||#1|
Core Temp 0.99.8 available
Version 0.99.8.0 - 3rd October, 2010
- New: Completely new settings dialog, much clearer and easier to use.
- New: Added Hibernation to Overheat protection options.
- Fix: Mobile Intel Core2 Quad processor recognition issues.
- Fix: Pentium Dual-Core E6000 series model detection was incorrect.
- Update: TjMax adjusted to 100c (Intel's specs) for 400 and 500 series Atom processors.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Core Temp 0.99.8 available|
|Core temp for core I5 2500k||Performance & Maintenance|
|CPU-Z and Core Temp "Core Multiplier" readings different under load||PC Custom Builds and Overclocking|
|using all cpu meter with core temp, only one core temp showing||Gadgets|
|core 3 of quad core CPU always lower temp?????||Hardware & Devices|
|New Core Temp 0.99.4/x64||Software|
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:43 PM.