hi everyone if you are reading this then i am 100% sure you use sysinternals
Install SysInternals Suite using PowerShell INF Script
The PowerShell script (New-SysinternalsSuiteInstaller.ps1) attached below does the following:
- Downloads the Sysinternals Suite web page and parses out the Updated date.
- Creates a subfolder below the script folder named with the Updated date.
- Creates an Extracted folder under the date folder.
- Downloads the Sysinternals Suite Zip file in the date folder.
- Extracts the contents of the Zip file to the Extracted folder.
- Generates Install_SysinternalsSuite.inf in the Extracted folder.