hrachya, you are going to have to settle down, and concentrate on what you are doing!
By my count you have posted four problems across two threads with your machine.
This thread: when i open my Skype extras a message appears
that I'm posting in now has a problem with Skype, and I had to search for what you meant by:
i can't fix it again with "gadget black error" you sent me.
Which is in this thread. The default gadgets have turned invisible and black
This thread has gadget, program access, firefox 4 beta 7, and Opera problems.
You pick the thread you want to concentrate on, and I'll help there.
For right now, your best course of action would be to stop fooling around with all the beta's, gadget's, and an Opera Version??? that is known to cause installation problems. Un-install all the Bling, get back to basics
, and when you have a stable system again, then start adding programs slowly, one at a time, and make sure they are stable before you add another!
What you should do.....
- Un-install all the Bling, get back to the basic OS, and stay away from CCleaner, un-install it too!
- Fill out your SystemSpecs. Use Speccy or Belarc to help you.
- Make sure whatever anti-virius-malware program you have is up-to- date.
- If you have them, run a System Restore Point from a month ago before all this started:
- Go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\System, then click on System protection. At the top you will see instructions to start a system restore.
- Run your Windows Update, and check for any missing updates.
I am posting in both threads so everyone will know where we stand.