This sounds like a fake/rogue anti-virus message.
Scan with MalwareBytes AntiSpyware
Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop |MG| Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.37 Download
* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results. * Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.