Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Problems install NERO 9.4.13.2


20 Jun 2009   #1
mp26

Windows 7 RC
 
 
Problems install NERO 9.4.13.2

Hi,
I have try to install nero on my computer but got error that it's will not working.
I know that at nero website i need to install dot.net 3 but when i try to install it i get this error:



any suggestions? anyone try to install nero on his computer?


My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Jun 2009   #2
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 
net framework

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by mp26 View Post
Hi,
I have try to install nero on my computer but got error that it's will not working.
I know that at nero website i need to install dot.net 3 but when i try to install it i get this error:



any suggestions? anyone try to install nero on his computer?
Hi and welcome to SF.

It just your computers way of telling you that there is a problem with M$ net framework 3.0. Check to make sure net framework is installed. Nero's install must use net framework when installing. If you need help in checking net frame let us know.

Hope this helps Im sure someone else will chime in

Ken
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Jun 2009   #3
Johanster

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

Try this.
Control Panel>Programs and Features>Windows Features (on the left pane)>Turn on Net3.0 if it's off

That's the logical thing to do, good luck!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Jun 2009   #4
MUff1N

Windows® 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by mp26 View Post
Hi,
I have try to install nero on my computer but got error that it's will not working.
I know that at nero website i need to install dot.net 3 but when i try to install it i get this error:



any suggestions? anyone try to install nero on his computer?
Here's what the screenshot looks like with Net.Framework turned ON.
Make sure there is a checkmark in the box next to it OK.


Attached Images
 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Jun 2009   #5
mp26

Windows 7 RC
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
Hi and welcome to SF.

It just your computers way of telling you that there is a problem with M$ net framework 3.0. Check to make sure net framework is installed. Nero's install must use net framework when installing. If you need help in checking net frame let us know.

Hope this helps Im sure someone else will chime in

Ken
if you mean to that:

yes i did turn it on unless there is more to turn on...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Jun 2009   #6
njel

Windows 7 Build 7232 x64 RC
 
 

Surely a stupid question but... did you try to run the setup of Nero in Vista Compatibility Mode ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Jun 2009   #7
mp26

Windows 7 RC
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by njel View Post
Surely a stupid question but... did you try to run the setup of Nero in Vista Compatibility Mode ?
nope
i didn't know that i need to do so.
any way try to install again with what you said...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Jun 2009   #8
DJG

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by mp26 View Post
if you mean to that:

yes i did turn it on unless there is more to turn on...
You don't need the Windows Communication Foundation stuff, just the top level which will show as filled in blue with no checkmark.

I just installed 9.4 on a clean install of 7232 and had no issues whatsoever. I did a custom install with Nero Vision, ShowTime, Burning ROM, Recode, WaveEditor and StartSmart, none of the other bloatware.

DJ

Edit: did not use any compatibilty settings.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Jun 2009   #9
mp26

Windows 7 RC
 
 

well thanks alot to all of you.
it's working great, i probably didn't do one step at the after installing..... also i forgot to restart !
thanks once again.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Problems install NERO 9.4.13.2




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Problems install NERO 9.4.13.2
Thread Forum
can't install/uninstall Nero 7 Software
Nero 10 problems: Burning DVD files (vobs) onto a new DVD disc Software
Please help me nero does not want to install Installation & Setup
Nero 6 ome problems Music, Pictures & Video
Trying to install Win 7, but Nero 7 is blocking me Installation & Setup
Nero BackItUp problems Software
Nero 9 in Windows 7 has problems detecting drive speed? Software

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:14 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App