|28 Jan 2011||#1|
Adobe CS3 Install - Windows 7 x32
When I try to install CS3 Design Premium in Win 7 32 bit the extracting awrup files dialog box displays and then goes away and the next panel - I think enter serial number panel - starts to display and it goes away and all quit! I have changed compatability to XP and to Vista with the same results. I ran Win 7 in safe mode and when I ran CS3 setup it said the Windows Installer wasn't found. I also have ran setup from the DVD and from the folder created in Common Files. Same result.
Can anyone help please?
|My System Specs|
|04 Feb 2011||#6|
I have tried everything I could think of and what others have suggested:
1. Safe Mode - couldn't find the Windows Installer
2. Regular - when it goes to display the panel after extracting the install files, it simply quits - goes away.
3. Copying the CD onto my hard drive.
4. Installing from the CS3 internal setup program - same as 2 above.
5. Disabling AntiVirus and Firewall and UAC - same as 2 above.
6. Running 4 and 5 from the Hard Drive - same as 2 above.
7. Setting Windows 7 compatibility - same as 2 above also from the hard drive as well.
8. Changing the .XML files per an Adobe Blog comment - same as 2 above.
If you can think of something else to try, please let me know. I am game.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Adobe CS3 Install - Windows 7 x32|
|how to install adobe flash player on windows 7||Installation & Setup|
|Unable To Install Adobe Air on Windows 7||Software|
|Windows 7 Home premium 64-bit and Adobe install problem||Software|
|Adobe cs3 install issues Windows 7||Software|
|Can't install Adobe 9 in Windows 7||Software|
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:03 AM.