|01 Mar 2011||#1|
| || |
Speccy 1.09 Released
March 1st, 2011
Piriforms Speccy 1.09.231 is available. Changelog below.
- Added Windows 7 SP1 support.
- Added Fan speed and Virtualization to CPU.
- Added Voltages to Motherboard.
- Added Shaders and Performance levels to Graphics.
- Added Hotfixes to Operating System.
- Improved stability of battery estimation.
- Added support for multiple network controllers.
- Fixed crash that could happen with no network controllers.
- Stability improvements to the memory usage and RAM graphs.
- Better recognition of Intel 64-bit instruction extensions.
- Improved socket reading for Foxcon components.
- Better filtering of Peripherals to prevents duplicates.
- Minor fixes for GeForce 260 GTX cards.
- Numerous other small fixes.
Speccy - System Information
|My System Specs|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:20 AM.