It would be helpful if you could tell us exactly what model of Kodak camera, and photoframe you have.
I looked through the Kodak site under Photoframes
and there are eleven different styles.
Surmising that you may have one of the best I choose this one the P-850
P, as in Photoframe, and its firmware date is Version 2011-01-27 Release Date 2011-03.
The reason I did this is because of the Faulting application name: EasyShare.exe, version: 22.214.171.124
. Granted they in no way match or even come close.
No matter, here is what I would like you to try.
- Run a anti-virus scan of your choice to make sure your machine does not contain any malware.
- Double check and make sure you have the latest drivers for both your camera and photoframe. Install them to your Desktop because in the next step you will be asked to run Kodak's Clear Utility.
- Then do this: How can I perform a clean installation of EASYSHARE Software?
- I would suggest you do a system re-start after step #7, then proceed to step #8, but you will already have them on your Desktop. Right?
- Check to see if everything works.
- Please post back with your results good or bad.
Please help us to help you by filling in your System Specs
(see How to - System Specs
). Some members use Speccy - System Information - Free Download
to help in finding out what their system specs are.